Author Topic: Proglodytes demand abolition of the Republican party  (Read 915 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodytes demand abolition of the Republican party
« on: May 12, 2017, 01:32:51 PM »
gopiscrap (15,251 posts)

Jesus ****ing Godamn Christ:

This has got to be the last straw: Publicly threatening a law enforcement official. trump truly has lost his mind.

If you are part of the brain washed masses that voted for this furher wanna be, then you are a ****ing idiot

If you are a republican office holder then you are a treasonous asshole

We need to take to the streets to call for a special independent prosecutor

If that doesn't work then a national strike needs to be called..no work, no buying anything that day!!!

In other words: You're trying to criminalize the republican party and declare its voters ineligible to vote.

Party uber alles.

atreides1 (12,511 posts)

11. And they will continue!

Until it's someone they love coming home in a body bag...then again they probably wouldn't care!!!

Keep running your mouths.

nikibatts (1,341 posts)

12. Who is going to remove him? Surely not the complicit GOP Congress!

I just watched "Vendetta" again. Looks like where we are heading. This is a case where reality is stranger than fiction.

BigOleDummy (222 posts)

27. Me too!

Wonder why seeing that movie again seems so pertinent?

n (3,357 posts)

3. National strike for more than a day. how about over a weekend?

But doubt the sheeple will.

Your contempt for the average, sane American is why you retarded infants have Trump.

Doreen (3,070 posts)

5. Remember though, there are more than us than them.

3.7 million more. I think we could still bring this country to it's knees with out the deplorables. Hell, we would bring the world to it's knees.

You will die on your knees, unpitied.

BSdetect (2,677 posts)

4. Its not just a matter of drumph we want his election declared null and void

Popular vote winner takes office.

Are you prepared to fight for it?

barbtries (18,160 posts)

18. i think a national strike is an excellent idea

start a fb page, link it here, watch it grow?

Nobody will hear you over the sound of all the eyes rolling.

Flaleftist (130 posts)

26. It's going to get worse.

I really wonder what it is going to take to get enough Republicans in congress to do something. Are we going to see American 'enemies' of Trump have Putin style accidents?

The President knows where to find me if he needs me.

Honeycombe8 (19,773 posts)

55. There damn well better be an independent investigation, or I'll take to the streets to protest....

and I'm not one to protest. My age, my location, my situation. But I would get on a plane and go somewhere to protest, if I have to.

This is SERIOUS.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029054110
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Proglodytes demand abolition of the Republican party
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 02:22:53 PM »
Impotent rage is not just for breakfast anymore.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 02:23:45 PM »
My sentient schadenboner just ordered another1000 rds 9mm. Believe it or not but my schadenboner  has a 830 FICO and has already received 3 credit cards with limits between $5,000 and $20,000. My schadenboner not only has a better FICO but more revolving credit than 99.6% of the DUchebags.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:03:02 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 02:28:12 PM »
BSdetect (2,677 posts)

4. Its not just a matter of drumph we want his election declared null and void
of course you do because you lost.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 02:46:36 PM »
I assume the OP is alluding to Trump's Tweet that if Comey was planning to start leaking, he'd better hope there were no tapes of their conversations. DU OPs often assume their readers are all of the cognoscenti, and know what the OP alludes to without it being posted.

At any rate, there is, predictably, a flaw at the beginning of GIC's post. Comey is no longer a law enforcement official. Beyond that his post is just the same :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah: , etc. that DOTY-honoree TMN, Buggee, MrCorpulent, Cyanose, mal, and a host of DU-regulars post day-in, day-out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 02:48:29 PM »
My sentient schadenboner just ordered another1000 rds 9mm. Believe t or not but my schadenboner  has a 830 FICO and has already received 3 credit cards with limits between $5,000 and $20,000. My schadenboner not only has a better FICO but more revolving credit than 99.6% of the DUchebags.

:hi5:  :hi5:  :hi5:  :hi5:  :hi5: and :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: !
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 03:09:31 PM »
Facebook and Twitter activism :ohnoes:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 03:11:33 PM »
Quote from: gopiscrap (15,251 posts)
If that doesn't work then a national strike needs to be called..no work, no buying anything that day!!!

YUP calls broker.  Sells short on Frito-Lay,  buys 2 days later, makes a bundle. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 03:17:50 PM »
My sentient schadenboner just ordered another1000 rds 9mm.

115 grain? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 03:53:14 PM »
My sentient schadenboner just ordered another1000 rds 9mm. Believe it or not but my schadenboner  has a 830 FICO and has already received 3 credit cards with limits between $5,000 and $20,000. My schadenboner not only has a better FICO but more revolving credit than 99.6% of the DUchebags.

You should register it on those private loan sites.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 04:16:44 PM »
Quote from:
gopiscrap

Jesus ****ing Godamn Christ:

gopiscrap <---- A Methodist minister who claims to be a Christian, however God views him differently.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 04:37:00 PM »
You should register it on those private loan sites.

We thought about that but we think he is going to be around for at least 8 more years and can't go BK on one of those loans.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 04:59:50 PM »
gopiscrap <---- A Methodist minister who claims to be a Christian, however God views him differently.

Well considering who many Evangelicals have voted for the past few decades, I can sort of understand that outburst. And hope things grow even worse in his mind.

More seriously, I'm hearing rumblings to the effect that non-US Methodists are now outnumbering US Methodists, and most of those non-US Methodists actually believe the Bible. To the extent that theologically liberal US Methodists are starting to get out-voted at conferences, and are getting quite POed.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 05:55:31 PM »
nikibatts (1,341 posts)

12. Who is going to remove him? Surely not the complicit GOP Congress!

I just watched "Vendetta" again. Looks like where we are heading. This is a case where reality is stranger than fiction.

That's funny.  I just watched Dr. Zhivago again.  Want to know what that seemed like?

*ahem*  2009-2016  *ahem*

I hope I get the opportunity to welcome you to TrumpCamp #9.  I would like to personally handle your re-education.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2017, 06:45:00 PM »
Bring it on.  If you want to look more bat-sh*t crazy than the Women's March (which Uncle Ralphie attended), please wear Guy Fawkes masks.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 09:27:52 PM »
Response to gopiscrap (Original post)Fri May 12, 2017, 12:52 PM
Flaleftist (132 posts)

I really wonder what it is going to take to get enough Republicans in congress to do something. Are we going to see American 'enemies' of Trump have Putin style accidents?
Response to Flaleftist (Reply #26)Fri May 12, 2017, 01:03 PM
BigOleDummy (222 posts)
35. Actually....

... I've wondered and worried about the same thing. I think Rachel and Keith especially should be looking over their shoulders. AND I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST HAD TO WRITE THAT SENTENCE!!!!

Madcow and Bathtub Boy are too insignificant for the mighty Trump to bother with, but if he had a mind to Trump could easily have them bumped off and make the deaths appear accidental--stage their murders to look like autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong.  Totally believable for the both of them, but especially Bathtub Boy.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2017, 11:30:38 PM »
Flaleftist (132 posts)

I believe they call that Arkancide.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 03:07:29 AM »
3. National strike for more than a day. how about over a weekend?
LMAO!

"Let's all go on strike, but let's do it when it won't cause me to miss work!"

:rofl:

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 07:52:56 AM »
"If you are part of the brain washed masses that voted for this furher wanna be, then you are a ****ing idiot "
So, the guy who apparently can't even spell the word "fuhrer" is going to call US idiots?
LOL!
Not to mention, of course, that they STILL haven't learned their lesson from the 2016 election, that openly insulting and condescending to everyone with different beliefs from you is not a good way to get them on your side.

"I just watched "Vendetta" again. Looks like where we are heading. This is a case where reality is stranger than fiction."
Did he mean 'V for Vendetta,' that crappy, preachy, asinine 2006 movie in which terrorism and mass destruction/ mass murder are portrayed as wonderful and heroic and Guy Fawkes is portrayed as pretty much the polar opposite of what he was actually like (In real life, most Brits do not view Guy Fawkes as a hero; There's a reason why most of them celebrate Guy Fawkes Day by burning him in effigy)? The movie based on a comic whose author publicly washed his hands of the movie when he realized how badly they were going to butcher his work in order to push their own political views? The movie which led to loads of Anarchist/ Communist protester morons putting on those ridiculous Guy Fawkes masks at their protests/ riots (Because, as you know, nothing says "Fight the man, oppose capitalism" quite like wearing a mass- produced plastic mask made in a factory in China by workers operating under sweatshop conditions and distributed as merchandise for a big- budget Hollywood movie)?

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 08:11:25 AM »
BigOleDummy (222 posts)

27. Me too!

Wonder why seeing that movie again seems so pertinent?

I feel the same way whenever I watch Idiocracy.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori