Author Topic: Ball-less skrag posting from safe haven has another message for us  (Read 1196 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
NanceGreggs (22,451 posts)

Note to Republicans

Your Idiot Boy in the White House accused his predecessor, Barack Obama, of committing a crime by “tapping his wires” – an accusation leveled with not a single scintilla of evidence.

I await the day when the next Democratic president points out that a former president, Donald Trump (R – Traitor), committed the crime of colluding with the Russians to undermine our election process and our democracy.

And there won’t be a single thing you can say about it - because by then the truth will be out, the evidence will be known to all, and the fact that your party elected him, supported him, defended him, and turned a blind eye to his treachery will be an undeniable part of American political history.

“My fellow Americans, let’s remember that the Republicans once put a traitor in the Oval Office …”

Good luck living that one down.

Come over here and answer 1 simple question:

If Obama wasn't spying on Trump what is your allegation based upon?

But Obama did spy on Trump as we know from Susan Rice. yet, you have nothing to show for it.

Note back to you:

Keep pushing and you will come to belatedly realize that your effort to overthrow the election will result in nothing less than the extermination of your entire misbegotten breed. Tens of millions of Americans -- Americans who actually love America and not your warped vision of legalized theft and slavery -- will end you at the polls or in the streets if you're dumb enough to front those idiot antifa shits. You retarded brats can't even hold the streets of your own capital, Berkeley; you will fare much worse if you step outside your safe spaces and your safe spaces won't be.

Patience is wearing thin.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029044491
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Re: Ball-less skrag posting from safe haven has another message for us
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:26:03 AM »
Nance, Hon, Trump's peeps have the Obama Administrations records and recordings now. And Obama's peeps expected Hillary's peeps would move into the WH in January, 2017. Be afraid for Saints Barack, Hillary, Susan, and Valerie (for example, not an exhaustive list), Nance. Be very afraid for their sake.

And what if one of those Prog-Saints decides their hind quarters are more precious than protecting Barack & Hillary .......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:30:15 AM »
I swear, Widder (as in "widow") Nan's gotten more and more unhinged as she's receded further and further into menopause.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 11:36:05 AM »
I swear, Widder (as in "widow") Nan's gotten more and more unhinged as she's receded further and further into menopause.

She's sounding like a septuagenarian or octogenarian with moderately advanced dementia.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 11:46:03 AM »

She/it does not post as much. I think insane insect has her beat.      :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 02:15:28 PM »
It spoke. I guess we're suppose to be worried now.

:ohnoes:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 02:16:39 PM »
Well that would do us great harm except for it has been proven that Obama actually did have surveillance of Trump at his residence. Now that we are going to have an honest FBI director, this will be coming out and good old exPreznint Shit Midas might be in the hot seat. Let's all hope that Obama keeps bad mouthing Trump and dicking around in his post presidency to get PDT nice and pissed off.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 02:48:58 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 02:37:36 PM »
This was mentioned on DU Jr.

https://www.discussionist.com/10151323495

El Gordo is welcomed to join us here.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 02:45:08 PM »
Stay in Canada Nancy, we don't want you back!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 02:46:14 PM »
El Gordo is welcomed to join us here.

As is NG. I, OTOH, would get frozen-pizza'ed within 24 hours if I reg'ed on DU and posted my views (however politely) there.