Author Topic: Proglodytes determined to whip themselves into a frenzy  (Read 1393 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodytes determined to whip themselves into a frenzy
« on: May 10, 2017, 10:54:03 AM »
Tommy_Carcetti (29,400 posts)

The sitting President of the United States is an enemy of our country. Let that sink in.

That is an extremely sobering truth that we have to come to terms with.

I do not make that charge lightly. There have been other presidents who grossly abused their powers and embarrassed the office--Richard Nixon and George W. Bush immediately come to mind.

But this is different. This is worse.

Donald Trump needs to be legally removed from office and imprisoned for the rest of his natural life.

Period.

That's from the guy that brought us this: https://www.democraticunderground.com/12512564175

Sculpin Beauregard (929 posts)

2. The entire Trump admin are agents of Russia.

Many GOP are complicit.

N_E_1 for Tennis (1,624 posts)

3. Agreed! All need to go. Including scotus pick.

Then and only then will the cancer be removed.

Eyeball_Kid (977 posts)

10. The clarity of your statement should not rest easy with any of us.

It's easy to get jaded by media overload. Yes, crisis this and crisis that. Breaking news, breaking news. Blah, blah.

As a nation, we tend to assume that, for as long as we have television, the world is safe. The Constitution doesn't matter if we can turn on our TVs and see programming.

This is a serious problem, and the reason that the entire nation isn't IN THE STREETS, RIGHT NOW, with outrage, and why Trumpy isn't being dragged out of the White House and beaten to a pulp.

JTFrog (13,999 posts)

9. Trump, his admin, his daughter and son-in-law, KGOP and many Russians all need to rot in jail. nt

ffr (7,511 posts)

13. The sitting pResident of the United States "IS" an enemy of our country.

And anyone who's focus today is on aiding and abetting the cover-up, without a shadow of a doubt.

snort (1,108 posts)

15. How do we deal with enemies to our country?

War.

Make your move.

populistdriven (4,669 posts)

19. legally

I do not make that charge lightly. There have been other presidents who grossly abused their powers and embarrassed the office--Richard Nixon and George W. Bush immediately come to mind.

Donald Trump needs to be legally removed from office and imprisoned for the rest of his natural life.

Period.

That is the hardest part for me to accept: the delay, waiting, effort, & additional damage done, etc of doing it the right way.

Rhetorical question Tommy, how is it you manage to fit 50 stars in that tiny flag when the trump white house can't manage it in over 4 times the space?

We must remind ourselves how the hindsight will be from historians, from Trump, from his collaborators, and from the entire world's perspective of having had the entire, seemingly irrevocably conflicted partisan system they tried to destroy coalesce together to strip their POWER, WEALTH & INFLUENCE will be worth it.

It has to be.

spanone (93,258 posts)

20. and his party, the republicans, are just fine with it.

You idiot infants are going to **** around and find yourselves dying in the streets.

And I'm feeling pretty serene about that.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029040721
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Proglodytes determined to whip themselves into a frenzy
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 11:03:00 AM »
Bring it cupcakes.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 11:08:03 AM »

On what grounds?  That your party lost the election and you are having a mental meltdown because you are not capable of losing?

You nutjobs on the left have clearly shown us that you are the party of tyranny.  If you don't like the results of an election, you all cry for the jailing of the victor because you are so butthurt your candidate lost.  You have shown the world your true colors.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 11:12:41 AM »
The president should have been impeached for the IRS targeting political opponents, paying ransom to terrorist nations, freeing terrorists for a traitor.

Wait, those were all thing Obama did.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 11:13:03 AM »
On what grounds?  That your party lost the election and you are having a mental meltdown because you are not capable of losing?

You nutjobs on the left have clearly shown us that you are the party of tyranny.  If you don't like the results of an election, you all cry for the jailing of the victor because you are so butthurt your candidate lost.  You have shown the world your true colors.

Are they not accepting the results of the election?  Hmmm.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 11:35:30 AM »
Are they not accepting the results of the election?  Hmmm.

Hillary was right. The left have become a threat to democracy.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 11:47:25 AM »
The president should have been impeached for the IRS targeting political opponents, paying ransom to terrorist nations, freeing terrorists for a traitor.

Wait, those were all thing Obama did.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 12:04:18 PM »
Don't worry DUchebags!

Trump will be out of the White House in a little under 8 years.

On edit:

I was wondering what Scott Adams take would be. Unlike the DUchebags his predictions are 98% spot on.

"The news coverage of Comey’s firing has become excellent entertainment. This is the biggest cognitive dissonance cluster bomb we’ve seen since election night. This one has everything."

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/160515646406/the-comey-firing

As Insty would say, read the whole thing.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 12:11:56 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 01:42:05 PM »
You idiot infants are going to **** around and find yourselves dying in the streets.

And I'm feeling pretty serene about that.

Looking forward to it, actually. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 04:08:54 PM »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

They're also showing the world how insane they are, and lunatics should never be put in charge of anything. 

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 04:33:08 PM »

The sitting President of the United States is an enemy of our country. Let that sink in.

I do not make that charge lightly.

Like a butterfly-sneeze.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 04:38:01 PM »

Period.

:ohmy:

:urmeds:

:aliens:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 05:11:22 PM »

Period.

:panic:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 08:21:49 PM »

Looking forward to it, actually.

I tell you what; I've always liked being a Republican.

But now, I'm enjoying being a Republican, having a lot of fun being what I am.  Life can't possibly get any better than this, the primitives so upset and all bent out of shape.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 08:42:52 PM »
Response to Tommy_Carcetti (Original post)Wed May 10, 2017, 12:54 PM
niyad (56,281 posts)
41. As I sit here, tears are pouring down. Will we ever recover?

Cry me a river, you big crybaby.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 12:09:15 AM »
Don't worry DUchebags!

Trump will be out of the White House in a little under 8 years.

On edit:

I was wondering what Scott Adams take would be. Unlike the DUchebags his predictions are 98% spot on.

"The news coverage of Comey’s firing has become excellent entertainment. This is the biggest cognitive dissonance cluster bomb we’ve seen since election night. This one has everything."

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/160515646406/the-comey-firing

As Insty would say, read the whole thing.

I tend to agree with the author but, it still drives me crazy that O'bunghole didn't fire him after the July pressor.