Author Topic: ObamaFail Repeal = Ft Sumpter, Pearl harbor  (Read 702 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
ObamaFail Repeal = Ft Sumpter, Pearl harbor
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »
DemocratSinceBirth (80,024 posts)

Look at this Chump Care vote as the Deplorables' Fort Sumter or Pearl Harbor.

We all know how it ended.

Make your move.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029014179

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: ObamaFail Repeal = Ft Sumpter, Pearl harbor
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 10:46:36 AM »
The make believe world they live in. 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 10:53:49 AM »
The make believe world they live in.

It's the constant equating everything we do to war and terrorism that has exhausted my patience.

If we were Iran or Al Qaeda running around literally slaughtering people over books, cartoons or being born Jewish they would be falling over themselves to sympathize with us and apologize for our actions. They sure as **** wouldn't be talking in imagery of war for fear that it would lead to actual war.

But go ahead and be a conservative who just wants to be left the **** alone and you're a racist, fascist that should be sucker punched, pepper sprayed, spied upon, driven from your profession and shouted down as they speak of bringing the entire national security apparatus to bear against you because you'll maybe tangentially harm people for failing to enthusiastically participate in the hive.

I'm about over their shit. If this is what they want then let's do this.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 11:21:29 AM »
Hey DU-Twerp:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 12:09:40 PM »
It's the constant equating everything we do to war and terrorism that has exhausted my patience.

If we were Iran or Al Qaeda running around literally slaughtering people over books, cartoons or being born Jewish they would be falling over themselves to sympathize with us and apologize for our actions. They sure as **** wouldn't be talking in imagery of war for fear that it would lead to actual war.

But go ahead and be a conservative who just wants to be left the **** alone and you're a racist, fascist that should be sucker punched, pepper sprayed, spied upon, driven from your profession and shouted down as they speak of bringing the entire national security apparatus to bear against you because you'll maybe tangentially harm people for failing to enthusiastically participate in the hive.

I'm about over their shit. If this is what they want then let's do this.
They do not see Iran or Al Qaeda as being able to take away their free shit. The GOP, Trump, Koch Bros., Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and the rest are seen as a real threat to their getting more free shit or taking it away. Thus the hate.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 12:46:33 PM »
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, till they chop my head off.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.