Author Topic: LdB: Nothing to see, folks!  (Read 915 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
LdB: Nothing to see, folks!
« on: May 06, 2017, 11:38:18 AM »
Star Member LaydeeBug (9,787 posts)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029023332

Nothing to see here folks. Nothing at all. It's *hyperbole* to even suggest

they ****ed with the voting machines.

Just un****ingthinkable.

:whatever:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg[/youtube]

yeah- it's about 7 minutes of OMG! THEY HACKED TEH VOTIN' MACHINES!!!

Eliot Rosewater (3,619 posts)
4. The election was stolen by on the ground russian agents and gop operatives.

No matter how annoying you might think Hillary's laugh is, those states didnt ALL OF A SUDDEN flip from blue to red.

The election was stolen.

Star Member Blues Heron (636 posts)
6. Why the **** is there a computer between me and my vote?

The decision to insert computers into the chain of custody of ballots will be seen as the effective ending of democracy in this country.

Pencil, paper, hand counted ballots. Nothing less. LIVE FREE OR DIEBOLD

eh... after Florida in 2000 you ****ing idiots shouted for computer voting...

Star Member Dustlawyer (7,925 posts)
7. Google Spoonamore electronic vote hacking.

There are several ways to hack an election and the actual voting machines are only one. Spoonamore is a Republican who works for the banks catching electronic credit card fraud around the world.

They can and have used a "King computer" to pose as both the central tabulation computer and the individual precincts. The computer gets inserted in the loop between the precinct computers and the central computer. it receives the votes from the precincts, manipulates the votes and then reports to the actual central tabulation computer and viola, stolen election.

JoeOtterbein (527 posts)
9. Yep! I live in PA and I have no idea what happens when I vote on computer screen

flip a few votes from each computer. Win the electoral college!

RVN VET71 (6 posts)
15. President Kerry should have addressed this

2000 was an election stolen by the Supremes. But 2004 was the dirtiest in memory, and even our gutless, ball-less media said some very, admittedly timid, things about how the exit polls (that had always in the past been accurate indicators of the winners, and that showed Kerry winning by significantly large margins in Ohio and other States he lost) were strangely off the mark in that election.

No effort was made -- or no vigorous effort, in any case -- in 2004 to stop Diebold's machines from being used, despite numerous serious questions about their vulnerability to hacking. Few questions were asked. The cheating was swept under the rug of GOP corruption.

And the result was 4 more years for President Cheney to kill arabs and rake in billions for his old company, Halliburton. (Of course, had Kerry been permitted to win, he would have presided over the collapse of the economy and would have had to deal with the scandal arising from John Edwards adultery. Whether he would have won a second term in 2008 would not have been a certainty, by any means; and that could well have meant President McCain and Vice President Hockeymom. But, that said, it would still have been worth it if it meant honest results and an election system untarnished by traitors in Ohio and other States.)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Amaryllis (5,488 posts)
19. President Gore should have addressed it too. Voting machine "irregulaties" in FL 2000 which

Bush "won" by less than 1000 votes.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DK504 (2,039 posts)
17. So hoe many elections have been stolen or rigged.

Our democracy has been stolen, the media needs to show this clip on every "news" show every day. We have known since The Shrub's election. Diebold machines are every where, the scariest is the ATM's. The ability to hack these machines is right there.

Star Member Sancho (6,022 posts)
23. I saw a DRE flipping votes in Fl in 2004...this stuff has been real for two decades.

I don't have any doubt that the Russians, the GOP, and others have hacked elections since Gore beat Bush.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 05:26:05 PM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: LdB: Nothing to see, folks!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 11:55:14 AM »
President Kerry should have addressed this
President Gore should have addressed it too.
President Clinton (Hillary) should have addressed it too--all the losers.

You'll never hear Mitt Romney whine.

Democrats are a big bunch of crybabies.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 02:31:42 PM »
Unless there's chicken wire and cinder blocks the test is bogus! Oh! And a butane lighter!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 02:42:24 PM »
You know I was down in central PA in September 2016, about six or seven weeks before the election and Trump lawn signs outnumbered Hillary by about 20 to 1.  It's not as scientific as anything ON DU  :wink:, but I wasn't surprised when PA went trump on election night.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 08:19:17 PM by YupItsMe »

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 08:14:48 PM »
Absolutely stark-raving.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 08:41:11 PM »
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

:mental:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 09:00:04 PM »

The decision to insert computers into the chain of custody of ballots will be seen as the effective ending of democracy in this country.

What made those same computers controlled in 2000, 2004 and now 2016 STOP being controlled in 2008 and 2012???  Why were they perfectly OK an immune to hacking those years?  Don't tell me obozo's numbers were too overwhelming to be changed.  A few key changes here and there -- essentially the same ones in 2016 -- and we could have had *shudder* President McCain (well, he would have been better than obozo).

Sorry, DUmmies, to interrupt your roll.  You may now finish telling us about how the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 01:09:42 AM »
You know I was down in central PA in September 2016, about six or seven weeks before the election and Trump lawn signs outnumbered Hillary by about 20 to 1.  It's not as scientific as anything ON DU  :wink:, but I wasn't surprised when PA went trump on election night.

Same thing in So. Illinois.  Outside of Carbondale (SIU), I saw ........ one...... PIAPS sign in almost 50 miles, any direction.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 07:40:12 AM »

Foiled. If only we could develop some way of changing a pencil mark.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 08:27:08 AM »
How about using an eraser?
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 09:20:28 AM »

Low-Post-Count Noob parroting a ca. 2004 prog-meme. If in 2001 (s)he wasn't a Prog condemning Chad and demanding electronic voting, (s)he probably wasn't paid enough to do so.

BTW, Santa Clara County had used the punch-card type ballots from at least 1980 through 2000, with zero problems. Unlike a certain FL county (counties?), our responsible bureaucrats made sure the machines were maintained properly, including, in particular, emptying the punched out chad from previous years' elections from the machines.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 06:12:45 PM »
Eek.

Or maybe not.

comment 3530, top part:
https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=81827.3525
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 06:45:48 PM »
How about using an eraser?

Ixnay on the eraser-ay.  eythay ouldcay e-bay urkinglay.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.