Author Topic: Kept-bitch (not kpete) humble brags about wealth  (Read 809 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Kept-bitch (not kpete) humble brags about wealth
« on: April 26, 2017, 05:18:41 PM »
brooklynite (37,805 posts)

My wife is a noted tax lawyer...she says we'll make out like bandits with Trump's tax plan

Is she noted for being an idiot? I mean, besides marrying you.

His voters? Not so much.

Feel free to send your largesse (not your large-ass) to the treasury or invest in a business start up.

By "his voters" notice how this post infers "his voters" are all in the lower tax brackets.

Then notice the sneering contempt this asshole has for those lower tax bracket voters.

This asshole is the archetypical self-appointed elitist coastal limo leftist snob that is exactly the sort of dickbag Hillary represented that America rejected.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028983371
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Kept-bitch (not kpete) humble brags about wealth
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 05:28:45 PM »
To me it looks like a huge boon to the middle class, and to balance all of the deduction eliminations, the lower cost of goods by knocking 20+ points off the corporate and Subchapter S tax burden should be a yuge improvement in several ways including household spending.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 06:17:12 PM »
Is she noted for being an idiot? I mean, besides marrying you.

Feel free to send your largesse (not your large-ass) to the treasury or invest in a business start up.

By "his voters" notice how this post infers "his voters" are all in the lower tax brackets.

Then notice the sneering contempt this asshole has for those lower tax bracket voters.

This asshole is the archetypical self-appointed elitist coastal limo leftist snob that is exactly the sort of dickbag Hillary represented that America rejected.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028983371

Scratches self thoughtfully...Someone should correlate the great migration of New Jerkers to Vermont with the Reagan tax cuts.    Yup.  Bet there would be a correlation there, lots of new inns came on line around that time....

Ruined Vermont.  RIP Crockspot.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 06:18:08 PM »
Getting rid of most deductions in favor of a huge deductible could be a crushing blow...

to tax preparers.  :rofl:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 07:24:04 PM »
Getting rid of most deductions in favor of a huge deductible could be a crushing blow...

to tax preparers.  :rofl:

:rofl:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 10:10:18 PM »
Quote from:
DFW

6. The Germans already thumb their nose at US tax law and the double taxation treaty

I'm a US citizen living in Germany, and get a part of my income from a partnership in the USA, but since it is a different form of what the Germans are used to, they are ignoring the structure and trying to tax me on the starting principle, AFTER the US tax has been taken out. Besides the Double Taxation Treaty clearly stating that this is not permissible, the Germans want 50% of the starting principle, which, after the US takes out its 35%, leaves me with a little under 15% net. A neighbor of ours is a judge on the Finanzgericht zu Düsseldorf, wrote his doctorate on double taxation, and is a full professor at the University of Bonn. He says the German government's argument is total BS, but a judge can't do anything until a case is brought before him/her. "Enteignung" is still alive and well here.

Quote from:
Doreen

8. Damn, that is a lot of lost money.

Quote from:
DFW

9. And I get zero benefits from it

No pension, no health insurance, no nothing, just the right to wake up next to my wife in the morning (which is worth anything, but that is about what I'm being asked to pay, too).

Quote from:
Doreen

11. Sorry, that sucks.

Quote from:
DFW

13. We agree!!

We have some accountants working on it, but being Germany, we are dealing with uncaring, appointed-for-life bureaucrats whose job it is to say no to anything that they feel like denying.

Why are you complaining about the very system you libs wish to impose upon the rest of us?

I keep reading you libs wanting to bring back 90% taxation. Well, you've only got 85% and it's a crime according to you.

Why bother? It does no good to talk to these kooks. Even when they're getting screwed, and they admit they're getting screwed, they still want to screw everybody else.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 11:43:06 PM »
Sorry DFW, there are a lot of North African refugees to feed and house in Germany.  You should be proud to contribute your fair share.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 11:35:55 AM »
DFW

13. We agree!!

We have some accountants working on it, but being Germany, we are dealing with uncaring, appointed-for-life bureaucrats whose job it is to say no to anything that they feel like denying.

Oh, the irony in this subthread!
Deplorable since 2016