Author Topic: OMG! Trump is going to kill us all!  (Read 906 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
OMG! Trump is going to kill us all!
« on: March 18, 2017, 05:38:06 PM »
ProudLib72 (976 posts)

CNN: Nuclear War with Russia

Sounds like maybe another Cold War, but perhaps more.

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/seth-moulton-nuclear-war-russia-cnntv/

SummerSnow (7,932 posts)

1. So Trump and his crew wants a nuclear war with Russia and NK?

I thought Trump was a patsy for Russia.

I can't stay ahead of their latest paranoia.

former9thward (18,005 posts)

4. Somebody gives a hysterical speech to try and gain publicity for his podcast

and you believe it? Wow...

SummerSnow (7,932 posts)

5. I put nothing pass this administration. They are warmongers and they want war.

And you know this because some guy is trying to gain publicity for his podcast.

Ilsa (42,346 posts)

3. Is Putin helping DPRK so 45 will start a war and

become ensconced in the WH for the duration of his term?

It's amazing the shit they invent to make themselves scared/feel superior.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028812874
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline jukin

Re: OMG! Trump is going to kill us all!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 05:44:52 PM »
Anything that happens in the next year is all Preznint Shit Midas's doing. Just like 9-11 was all on Clinton's hands, not Bush's.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 06:40:25 PM »
1.) This is a claim from a Congress Critter, not a member of Trump's administration.

2.) A Democrat Congress Critter;

3.) From Salem (!), MA.

IOW, his credibility is slightly greater than that of Crazy Sheila or Mad Maxine.

What I don't get is that he claims some Trump Administration people are paid by Russia, and at the same time he claims Trump is angling for war with Russia. Can you say, "OxyMoron"?, With emphasis on "Moron"?! And DU-folk are too blinded by Trump-hatred to see the contradiction!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 08:32:16 PM »
Democrats cheer when a republican gets fired for simply talking to a Russian ambassador and democrat senator Jean Shaheen calls the Russians hacking John Podesta's email an "act of war" against the United States--if war does happen, it won't be Trump's fault.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 11:59:51 AM »
Trump is not going to kill us all!

Trump supporters are going to kill you all.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 12:18:40 PM »

I have already added the OP to the list of "inductees" for my camp.

There always is a chance I will lose him to our weekly inductee-stakes poker game but I won't put him in the pile unless I am assured of a good hand.

This is the kind of DUmmie I have special plans for! :)
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »

An important distinction . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.