Author Topic: Proglodyte admits to lacking intelligence  (Read 766 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodyte admits to lacking intelligence
« on: February 16, 2017, 03:09:46 PM »
ehrnst (5,360 posts)

Trump Florida Rally - possible Reichstag fire?

Since the Berkeley Yiannopoulos incident with the odd, uncharacteristic violence, I've been wondering where Bannon might set up another opportunity to crack down.

I think that the "rally" cancellation at University of Illinois at Chicago was absolutely planned to make protestors of Agent Orange and his supporters go up against each other.

This quickly pulled together "rally" has the hallmarks of that. My spidey senses are tingling, and I'm predicting some sort of "event" that will give him not only a distraction, but some sort of justification for the Muslim ban or further crackdowns on protestors.

Hoping I'm wrong.

Does anyone have any intel on this?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028659353

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Re: Proglodyte admits to lacking intelligence
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:16:02 PM »
Maybe someone more fluent in ProgRave can give a better translation, but I think (s)he said that (s)he is afraid Trump supporters took notice of the riot in Berserkeley and may be prepared to defend themselves.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:19:52 PM »
The fact remains that if the rabid animals on the left could control themselves it wouldn`t be an issue.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 04:26:34 PM »
Maybe someone more fluent in ProgRave can give a better translation, but I think (s)he said that (s)he is afraid Trump supporters took notice of the riot in Berserkeley and may be prepared to defend themselves.

Pete, you and Carl are both right, IMO.  The primitives are probably better at reading 'vibes' than, say, Antifa and its' idiots.  They see what may come if Antifa keeps their shit up.  Once again, in the PRNY, deadly force can be used to prevent an arson.  If someone is firing explosives at a building, it would be a 'unique' DA that could not justify deadly force being used on said idiot.  Also, if an idiot had, say, a lit Molotov cocktail in their hand, it would be a 'unique' DA that could not justify deadly force being used on said idiot. 

Also, a beating at the hands of a gang of idiots armed with metal bars could be seen the same way.  Center-of-mass. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 11:38:07 PM »
PRESIDENT Trump has given them a real problem here.  They have to protest but, they can't afford to have violence.  Problem is, the collection of red butt monkeys they employ can't be controlled.  This has so many ways to go South on them. 

I would like to believe Trump is doing this on purpose.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 12:17:18 AM »
Those retards are just dying to have something - anything - happen they can call a 'Reichstag fire.'  It's getting tiresome.  Or maybe firesome.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 03:35:46 AM »
Since the Berkeley Yiannopoulos incident with the odd, uncharacteristic violence,
Where the hell have you been, DUmmie?  Violence is absolutely characteristic of the Left.  Has been for quite some time.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 07:48:21 AM »
Where the hell have you been, DUmmie?  Violence is absolutely characteristic of the Left.  Has been for quite some time.

Exactly! There was nothing odd or unusual about the Berserkeley riot, Libs/Progs have been driving away conservatives from speaking on college campuses for years, probably for over a decade, now. The Berserkeley riot was just the next natural step in what they've been doing, and utterly in character for slightly more extreme Progs (i.e. the ones who act on their yak).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.