Author Topic: Final Presidentional debate LIVE thread...  (Read 38326 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Final Presidentional debate LIVE thread...
« Reply #375 on: October 22, 2012, 10:49:49 PM »
Justin Hart ‏@justin_hart

.@CNN poll: 68%of respondents said President Obama spent more time attacking his opponent.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #376 on: October 22, 2012, 10:59:38 PM »
Texted my son about the whole bayonet thing...he wants to know what that thing on the end of his rifle is.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #377 on: October 22, 2012, 10:59:49 PM »
Karl Rove is on Greta now showing his white board. From the looks of it, Romney is the big winner tonight.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #378 on: October 22, 2012, 11:02:31 PM »
Ya know. Romney knows that the economy is what will win this election. Having a strong economy will strengthen our military and foreign policies. With that being the case, I am glad that people think Romney did better on the economy part. That increases his chances of being elected.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #379 on: October 22, 2012, 11:03:10 PM »
Texted my son about the whole bayonet thing...he wants to know what that thing on the end of his rifle is.

Cindie

One of those little flags that says 'BANG!'   :-)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2012, 11:07:16 PM »
One of those little flags that says 'BANG!'   :-)

Under Obama's ROE, that's about it.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2012, 11:14:12 PM »
Under Obama's ROE, that's about it.

I know, I was talking to my son about that because he deploys next month. I said I don't give a **** about what 0bama's ROE is, I want him to shoot at whoever is shooting at him. I don't give a flying rat's ass if there are civilians there. He said, in a perfectly frustrated and arrogant tone, "Mom, we're Marines!"

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #382 on: October 22, 2012, 11:18:08 PM »
Greta has the stupidest woman in America on.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2012, 11:25:03 PM »
Greta has the stupidest woman in America on.

Cindie

I couldn't believe that she said Obama has improved America's relationships with foreign countries.  DWS is a world class idiot.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #384 on: October 22, 2012, 11:42:49 PM »
I couldn't believe that she said Obama has improved America's relationships with foreign countries.  DWS is a world class idiot.

And that Romney didn't bring up Israel.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2012, 11:52:40 PM »
Off to watch a rerun of Criminal Minds on ION...Shemar Moore has a nice ass!

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #386 on: October 23, 2012, 04:52:20 AM »
I don't know what I was hoping for. Romney is competent enough under normal circumstances but these are anything but. Nibbling around the edges is all he will bring but we're in increasingly desperate need for a fundamental change. And a better bookkeeper won't cut it, however good his intentions.

I don't know what I was thinking. We're doomed. G_d have mercy on us.

Please tell me on what planet you honestly believe that four more years of what we have would be better than Romney as President?

We've seen fundamental transformation over the last four years...and look what it's gotten us.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #387 on: October 23, 2012, 07:40:24 AM »
Good job running this thread, Kyle Ricky.

Great job!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #388 on: October 23, 2012, 08:05:14 AM »
I know, I was talking to my son about that because he deploys next month. I said I don't give a **** about what 0bama's ROE is, I want him to shoot at whoever is shooting at him. I don't give a flying rat's ass if there are civilians there. He said, in a perfectly frustrated and arrogant tone, "Mom, we're Marines!"

Cindie

You must have listened in to the phone call/conversation I had with my son right before he deployed.  Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #389 on: October 23, 2012, 08:57:24 AM »
You must have listened in to the phone call/conversation I had with my son right before he deployed.  Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

KC

Pretty much the same one I had with mine before he went to the sandbox.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #390 on: October 23, 2012, 09:02:25 AM »
Someone has been reading too much 50 Shades books :tongue:

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline dixierose

« Reply #391 on: October 23, 2012, 09:22:11 AM »
I thanked Ballygirl for the thread in the Dumpster, and I want to thank Kyle for this one too. I kept track of both threads last night while watching MNF. CC is the best!
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #392 on: October 23, 2012, 10:47:19 AM »
No problem everyone. I am looking forward to the election night LIVE thread. :)

Offline Minky

« Reply #393 on: October 23, 2012, 03:13:00 PM »
I seriously doubt I will be able to take part in that thread at all on election night. Traditionally a group of us get together and play ridiculous games and drink shots for every state called for our candidate. It is our hope we will be hammered by midnight. Just sayin'.....

Ummmm, I won't last long. I've turned into quite the lightweight these days. It takes me too long to get over a night like that!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #394 on: October 23, 2012, 09:22:24 PM »
Roseanne Barr‏@TheRealRoseanne

obama will win by a landslide, then allow the conservatives to do whatever they want-just like he has done for four years, so relax!

She's in for a very rude awakening.  :rotf:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #395 on: October 23, 2012, 09:25:11 PM »
Rosanne Barr is beyond being normal. She is one whacked retard.