Author Topic: CBS Affiliate Accidentally Runs Khyron Dated Nov 6 Declaring Obama Winner  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BigTex

the paulbots must be going crazy that the fictional results show a 3rd party getting 17% of the vote
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Flufferlie

It happened twice. hmm. I think they are frantic at the moment, and are resorting to scare tactics so low, that they are trying to depress conservatives to a point of not even bothering to show up and vote. If the voters see this they might think "Well Obama must have this in the bag". This race is about who shows up on election day, and Romney has the momentum within his base. You don't hear about independents swaying to Obama, you only hear them leaning to Romney.
That 17% 3rd party figure is absolutely laughable.  :lmao:
  "It has been said that politics is the
second oldest profession. I have learned that it
bears a striking resemblance to the first."

------------------------------------------

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not
that they are ignorant, but that they know
so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan

Offline BigTex

heres what the CBS station said

“On Friday October 19th during a test of KPHO- CBS 5’s election returns software we inadvertently aired a test graphic for about 15 seconds in an episode of Peoples Court,” Wallace said. “The mistake was caught quickly and taken off the screen. With the election about 2 weeks away, the TV station routinely tests its equipment to ensure our viewers have the very latest’s results on election night.  We regret the error and apologize to any viewer who was confused by the mistake.”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/21/cbs-news-affiliate-calls-2012-presidential-race-for-barack-obama-weeks-ahead-of-election/
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Flufferlie

Why did they have to include the numbers then? Couldn't they test it without declaring a winner?

so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
It happened twice. hmm. I think they are frantic at the moment, and are resorting to scare tactics so low, that they are trying to depress conservatives to a point of not even bothering to show up and vote. If the voters see this they might think "Well Obama must have this in the bag". This race is about who shows up on election day, and Romney has the momentum within his base. You don't hear about independents swaying to Obama, you only hear them leaning to Romney.
That 17% 3rd party figure is absolutely laughable.  :lmao:

Actually I think this works to our advantage, lol.  I mean who watches people's court?  Low Info Voters...  They are gonna think "well I guess we won, no need in me voting."
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Flufferlie

true, very true. LOL

so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
I think something similar happened in 2004, where some tee vee station accidently put up the results showing Bush winning the election weeks before the election. 
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.