Author Topic: Uncle Choo-Choo is at it again!  (Read 1524 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Uncle Choo-Choo is at it again!
« on: October 04, 2012, 04:45:05 PM »

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_yc2zBmOmNE#![/youtube]

BIDEN: You know the phrase they always use? "Obama and Biden want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars." Guess what? Yes we do, in one regard. We want to let that trillion dollar tax cut expire so the middle class doesn’t have to bare the burden of all that money going to the super wealthy.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/04/Biden-Yes-We-D-Want-To-Raise-Taxes

:popcorn:

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Uncle Choo-Choo is at it again!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 04:49:49 PM »
It drives me up the wall how they claim that not raising taxes is sending money to the rich.  :banghead:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 04:52:46 PM »
It also gets on my nerves on how they say they are asking the rich to pay more. When you ask someone to do something that implies that they have a choice. there is no asking there is demanding.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 04:56:38 PM »
BIDEN: You know the phrase they always use? "Obama and Biden want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars." Guess what? Yes we do, in one regard. We want to let that trillion dollar tax cut expire so the middle class doesn't have to bare the burden of all that money going to the super wealthy.

WTF?  He is so stooooopid that he doesn't realize that the Bush tax cuts gave the working class a nice sized cut too?

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 04:58:38 PM »
WTF?  He is so stooooopid that he doesn't realize that the Bush tax cuts gave the working class a nice sized cut too?

The lower tax brackets got a bigger cut as a percentage, just like when 0bama lets them all go back up in Jan the lower brackets will get a higher percentage tax hike.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 05:02:07 PM »
The lower tax brackets got a bigger cut as a percentage, just like when 0bama lets them all go back up in Jan the lower brackets will get a higher percentage tax hike.

But, but , but the "rich" got a bigger share of the cash. /DU mode

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 05:06:35 PM »

But, but , but the "rich" got a bigger share of the cash. /DU mode

No one got any cash they just didn't have as much cash taken from them. There is a difference.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 05:14:46 PM »

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 05:16:52 PM »
This kind of attitude was driving me bonkers last night. I wanted Romney to call O out for stating a false premise, because O certainly made it sound like all the money in the US belongs to the gov't.

I wanted to hear this from Mitt:
"My fellow Americans, you don't have to trust that my plan is better for the economy. It's been tried before, in 1962 by JFK, in 1982 by Reagan, and in 2001 by GWB. It's worked every single time. Everytime the tax rates are lowered, tax revenues to the gov't go up. The opposite also is true, everytime tax rates go up, tax revenues go down. How can that work, you may ask? Because when tax rates are lowered, people engage in more economic activity, which creates demand for workers to produce goods and services, which leads to jobs being created, which leads to more people paying taxes, but at a lower overall rate. My plan grows the tax base. The President's plan shrinks it, and has shrunk it for the past 4 years, leading us to have fewer Americans working than when he entered office, an unprecedented since the Great Depression 44 months over 8% unemployment. I'm not promising to give you everything the President is. I'm promising to make it easier to find a job if you're looking for one."