Author Topic: 2012 poll  (Read 6075 times)

Offline Boudicca

Re: 2012 poll
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »
I'd have picked Palin but you didn't include her.  So I picked Pawlenty.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »
**** the Democrats. They won't be voting for him anyway, so what the hell do I care? Besides, they have NO room to talk. They elected an idiot with absolutely NO executive experience, NO private sector experience, someone who voted present on just about every damn thing in the state senate, someone who's school financing is VERY questionable (Occidental, Columbia, Harvard, really?), and someone who's own loyalties seem divided.

True and if anyone thinks that Romney is going to make a dent with Democratic voters in northeast states by nominating a Yankee liberal, they have a few screws missing   

Offline theconservative

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011, 05:06:48 PM »
True and if anyone thinks that Romney is going to make a dent with Democratic voters in northeast states by nominating a Yankee liberal, they have a few screws missing   

No, I don't believe Romney will win the NE, except he has a slight chance in New Hampshire and now maybe NJ. He has executive experience and he is smarter than Obama. Now, as far as your attack on the north, we have plenty of suburban and rural areas with conservative voters, just major cities vote democrat and dems win. My home state elected Gov. Chris Christie and the fine people of PA elected Pat Toomey to the United States Senate, and he might be the most pro-growth senator in the nation. Both of these guys are also pro-life, unlike a lot of NE conservatives.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2011, 05:13:43 PM »
and he is smarter than Obama

Since it's widely known he was pushed through Harvard on an affirmative action express train but even with that wind at his back doesn't seem to be able to find his grades now, that's a rather low bar.  In fact there's a fair chance half my wife's cats could get over it. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2011, 05:32:19 PM »
No, I don't believe Romney will win the NE, except he has a slight chance in New Hampshire and now maybe NJ. He has executive experience and he is smarter than Obama. Now, as far as your attack on the north, we have plenty of suburban and rural areas with conservative voters, just major cities vote democrat and dems win. My home state elected Gov. Chris Christie and the fine people of PA elected Pat Toomey to the United States Senate, and he might be the most pro-growth senator in the nation. Both of these guys are also pro-life, unlike a lot of NE conservatives.

That's two out of hundreds of liberals politicians in the northeast. Between that area and the west coast, those politicians have f...ed this country up from soup to nuts. Repubs have 4 more years to right this ship. If they screw it up this time around, a 3rd party will emerge known as the Tea Party. Conservatives have had enough. Romney is not a conservative. Got news for you Boehner is not my kind of conservative either. He voted for TARP and stimulus. Romney can not defend MASScare and the press will eat him up alive if he tries. Does the word hypocrite come to mind.     

Offline theconservative

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2011, 05:58:01 PM »
That's two out of hundreds of liberals politicians in the northeast. Between that area and the west coast, those politicians have f...ed this country up from soup to nuts. Repubs have 4 more years to right this ship. If they screw it up this time around, a 3rd party will emerge known as the Tea Party. Conservatives have had enough. Romney is not a conservative. Got news for you Boehner is not my kind of conservative either. He voted for TARP and stimulus. Romney can not defend MASScare and the press will eat him up alive if he tries. Does the word hypocrite come to mind.     

Boehner did vote for TARP, but he voted against the $787 billion spending program the msm called a "stimulus."