Author Topic: Biden Considering Deploying Thousands Of Troops To NATO Allies (Re: Ukraine)  (Read 552 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://protrumpnews.com/biden-considering-deploying-thousands-of-troops-to-nato-allies/
The US government will not be in a position to evacuate US citizens. So US citizens, currently present in Ukraine should plan accordingly.”
where have we heard that before?
President Joe Biden is considering deploying thousands of troops, in addition to aircraft and warships, to NATO allies across Eastern Europe and the Baltics as tensions mount on the Russia-Ukraine border, administration officials reportedly told The New York Times.
Just not to Ukraine...
A recent poll found only 15.3% of Americans support Military action in Ukraine – Biden doesn’t care.
Wag the dog. Are Democrats going to start a war with a nuclear power just to distract from a brain dead President?

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
FML.

If this isn't impeachment material, I don't know what is.

What a ****ing dickbag Biden is. No other way to put it. He's an idiot who's being controlled by the premier leftist of our generation -- Barack Obama.

Let's hope we survive this bullshit.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Online Happy Fun Ball

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
FML.

If this isn't impeachment material, I don't know what is.

What a ****ing dickbag Biden is. No other way to put it. He's an idiot who's being controlled by the premier leftist of our generation -- Barack Obama.

Let's hope we survive this bullshit.

I agree with everything you wrote Eupher, especially this ...

"What a ****ing dickbag Biden is. No other way to put it. He's an idiot who's being controlled by the premier leftist of our generation -- Barack Obama."

Yes, the extremely dangerous  BHO :puke:  is in control of this foolish old demented puppet , and yes, I hope the country survives all this crap before it is too late to reverse it!

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Mercy, Eupher ... Forgot 2 things in my reply to you.

Must look up what letters "FML" mean & also wanted to somehow include the following, heard on "Gutfeld!" last night (I forget who said it) re the title of a dictator in reference to Biden ...

"A dictator without the taters." :rotf:

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 09:55:27 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

In the words of Elizabeth Barrett Browning:

Let me count the ways ...

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Ukraine: We’re Not Worried About Invasion Because Russia Has Been Invading Us for Eight Years
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2022/02/17/ukraine-were-not-worried-about-invasion-because-russia-has-been-invading-us-for-eight-years/

Ukrainian state media outlet Ukrinform ran an editorial on Wednesday arguing that Ukrainians are unfazed by the war hysteria gripping many Western politicians and media outlets because Russian forces have been in their country for eight years.

Ukrinform billed the lengthy article as “an editorial, aiming to convey to the Western audiences, including journalists, what’s on the mind of the Ukrainian people these days, why they have no fear, and what is the main motivation driving the nation.”

The gist of the editorial was that life continues as normal for Ukrainians, who are certainly aware of the Russian threat but not obsessed with it. Unlike some outside observers, the Ukrainians are not responding with great alarm to each tidbit of news about Russian activity on the far side of their border.

“The country’s capital Kyiv, along with other major cities, remains vibrant and lives a normal life with children going to school, businesses and offices remaining open to clients, no one taping their windows in anticipation of bombing or digging trenches in the suburbs to ‘meet’ Russian tanks,” Ukrinform wrote.

Ukrainians are not concerned about Russia invading. They were invaded back in 2014.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du