Author Topic: bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive knows one when he sees one  (Read 907 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3425844

Oh my; the primitives showing their racism here.

David Zephyr  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 11:16 PM
Original message

Tell me baby, what's my name?

"I'm not gay, I'm against gay marriage and I like girls and football."

"I publicly endorsed Joe Lieberman against Ned Lamont even though Lamont had won the Democratic Primary."

"I opposed Nancy Pelosi in her attempt to become Speaker of the House and I wanted her job because she's too liberal."

"Howard Dean has not been an effective Chairman of the Democratic Party. I want Howard Dean's job as Chairman."

"I enthusiastically support President Bush's war in Iraq."

"I shoot my political commercials from with inside churches."

"I like being Al From's sock puppet at the DLC."

"I love being on television giving my opinions about how Democrats are too liberal."

What's my name?

Drunken Irishman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 11:17 PM
Response to Original message

1. Harold Ford Junior?

Though the first one can describe me, except without the whole opposing gay marriage. Nothin' wrong with likin' girls and football!

David Zephyr  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 11:19 PM
Response to Reply #1

2. Bingo. That didn't take long at all.

Congratulations to you, Drunken Irishman. With Sullivans as grandparents, this toast is to you.

Redstone  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 11:21 PM
Response to Reply #2

4. Oughta be "Asshole," though.

You know, I'm really grateful to Chris here for showing me this superduper way of finding primitives.

It used to be that I just got in the boat and rowed over to Skins's island to see what was happening, and I always considered it good luck when I encountered a personal primitive; it was always a by-chance thing, and happened only rarely.

Now exploring Skins's island for anthropological, psychological, sociological, and scientific purposes is a whole lot easier.
apres moi, le deluge