Author Topic: ...and dreams of Fitzmas danced in their heads......  (Read 993 times)

Offline lastparker

...and dreams of Fitzmas danced in their heads......
« on: May 06, 2008, 02:30:33 PM »
AGAIN.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=102&topic_id=3298443#3298565

FBI Searches Office of Special Counsel Building

by Ari Shapiro

Listen: Ari Shapiro Discusses the Raid on 'Day to Day'
add
Enlarge
Scott Bloch has been special counsel since 2004. U.S. Office of Special Counsel

NPR.org, May 6, 2008 · FBI agents on Tuesday raided the offices of Special Counsel Scott J. Bloch, who oversees protection for federal whistleblowers. The agents seized computers and shut down email service as part of an obstruction of justice probe, NPR has exclusively learned.

FBI agents also searched Bloch's home and a Special Counsel field office in Dallas. A grand jury in Washington issued subpoenas for several OSC employees, including Bloch, according to NPR sources who spoke on condition their names not be used.

Bloch, who has also been under investigation for allegedly retaliating against career employees and obstructing an investigation, was being questioned at his Washington, D.C. office on Tuesday morning, according to the NPR sources.

In OSC offices across the country, email access was shut down late Tuesday morning. Six FBI agents arrived at the Washington field office before noon. Within an hour, the number had grown to 20. The FBI agents seized several computers, including the one belonging to Bloch. Separately, other agents searched Bloch's home and a grand jury in Washington issued subpoenas for several OSC employees.

Read more: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90...

damntexdem (1000+ posts)       Tue May-06-08 02:29 PM
Response to Reply #1
18. Hmm, the FBI must figure it's getting an entirely new boss come January. 

Ya think?????

Then much wondering about this Bloch... is he good, or is he bad?

Then....

pacoyogi (1000+ posts)      Tue May-06-08 02:28 PM
Response to Original message
17. Holy Crap. Either this is a Mukasey cover-up or a strike-back
 Edited on Tue May-06-08 02:28 PM by pacoyogi
by employees who have been patient and waiting for 8 years.....

I wonder which FBI office/division authorized this...and if it's the federal grand jury coming out of D.C. then I have high hopes that we might just see some housecleaning worth watching.

Anybody know where Fitzgerald was today?

:-)

Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline jendf

Re: ...and dreams of Fitzmas danced in their heads......
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 02:33:22 PM »
The truth will be revealed in 24 business hours. Until then, just sit tight, DUmmies.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »
The little goons will be sad to find out the White House is probably the source of the raid.  The President and Counselor Bloch haven't seen eye to eye on many things. 

In other words, DUmbasses, this isn't about the FBI getting *.  It's about the FBI following *'s directives.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »
It's beginning to look a lot like Fitzmas, all around the world!
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 09:33:16 AM »
LOL! I wondered how long it would take the DUmmies. Bloch was discussed in our breaking news section yesterday. Dude's missing a few spark plugs.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle