Author Topic: Suicide Bomber Kills 7 in Iraq  (Read 863 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Suicide Bomber Kills 7 in Iraq
« on: April 03, 2008, 06:41:45 AM »
 :bird:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3253739

Hissyspit  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-03-08 03:25 AM
Original message
Suicide Bomber Kills 7 in Iraq 
 Advertisements [?]Source: Associated Press

Suicide bomber kills 7 in Iraq
21 minutes ago

BAGHDAD - The Iraqi military says a suicide bomber has attacked a checkpoint near Mosul, killing seven people and wounding 12. The U.S. military confirms the Wednesday night attack but puts the toll at five dead and 19 wounded.

The blast occurred in the Addayah area about 20 miles west of Mosul while Iraqi soldiers were checking vehicles. The dead include a woman and a 5-year-old child.

Mosul is believed to be the last major urban center where al-Qaida maintains a substantial presence.

Earlier Wednesday, Iraqi soldiers rolled through a Shiite militia stronghold in Basra, drawing scattered bombs and bullets that wounded a camera operator for a U.S.-funded TV station and narrowly missed the commander of government troops in the city.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080403/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq 

This is a problem that is very hard to stop. How ya think that the idjit ****tards respond..............oh I guess I gave that away

Rhiannon12866  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-03-08 03:28 AM
Response to Original message
1. K&R. Christ! Thanks, I'm turning on the news... *sigh*
 So does Bush* still claim that "the surge is working?"

:bird: :bird:

krispos42  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-03-08 03:35 AM
Response to Original message
2. No no no, this can't be right
 Mosul is believed to be the last major urban center where al-Qaida maintains a substantial presence.

Iraq is chock-full of Al-Qaeda. Tree-top-tall, wall-to-wall with Al-Qaeda! John Sidney McCain III said it just a couple of days ao, so it MUST BE TRUE!

Rhiannon12866  (1000+ posts)       Thu Apr-03-08 04:00 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. I wondered about that, too...
 Still looking for TV news coverage of this. But I did find out that it's 80 degrees in Rome today... 

:bird: :bird: :bird:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.