Author Topic: Dummy getting Rosetta Stoned  (Read 1967 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Dummy getting Rosetta Stoned
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 12:17:37 PM »
My experience has been that in any foreign country you can get directions to the nearest men's room with the word "piss" and some crude pantomime.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 01:39:40 PM »
Ahh, good times, good times...

:cheersmate:

:-)

Yes, indeed.  Young, no bills, go into a port and absolutely rock the place, leave, op, hit the next one, lather, rinse, repeat.

Getting old sucks.   :-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 03:22:35 PM »
The Black Angus, oh, wow!

:rotf:

As memory serves me The Black Angus was straight out the front gate of San Juan Naval Station.  I toured PR on my honeymoon thus I had no need for such services; however, I was acquainted with many who did.  Of course many studs would wander over to Condado to 'pick up nice girls from New York on vacation' (well there were some and maybe a stewardess or two) but most turned out to be uninspected pro's.  The studs were usually the ones who turned up at sick call for bi-cillin.  :thatsright:  It was my understanding that the Angus and Riviera had health inspections. 

Then there was the Wave at Roosy Roads, affectionately known as Typhoid Mary on hospital hill, who was working a dumpster to raise passage money for her 'disabled' hubby.   :popcorn:  She caused untold misery before the operation was uncovered.   

Now my back goes out more than I do. :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2010, 04:35:37 AM »
Aren't those the three most important things? :-)

Well, "getting laid" would seem to be pretty important, too.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2010, 10:12:34 AM »
Hey Jmondue

People in Spain are white and they speak Spanish. Nuff said.

The owners of our Corp. are Mexican, but of Spainish decent, as judged by their skin color and sur-name. Trust me, in Mexico they are NOT treated the same as "Mexicans". They are treated as a higher class.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.