Author Topic: I am LOVING the Trumpflakes erupting all over!  (Read 1921 times)

Offline CC27

I am LOVING the Trumpflakes erupting all over!
« on: December 01, 2017, 09:33:35 AM »
Roland99 (39,181 posts)

I am LOVING the Trumpflakes erupting all over!

Every news article is filled with comments that sum up to:

But Hillary!!!

Someone call the waaahmbulance!!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029908389

WTF is this about? Another high post DUmmie i don't know.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: I am LOVING the Trumpflakes erupting all over!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:07:25 AM »
Another high post DUmmie i don't know.

Seems like there's been a lot of that this year.  Not sure if they are dweebs that hang out in a state or special interest forum for their first 20K or 30K posts, or if they are actually Admin shills with fake counts, but there's something vaguely piscine about the whole thing.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 10:41:49 AM »
Probably has to do with the charging of and guilty plea by Michael Flynn. It's Fitzmas 2.0, an irrelevant "Process Crime". But it's going to take a day or two for DU-grade Progs to realize that Flynn has been out of the Trump Administration since February, and this doesn't come within miles of touching Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 10:44:18 AM »
Probably has to do with the charging of and guilty plea by Michael Flynn. It's Fitzmas 2.0, an irrelevant "Process Crime". But it's going to take a day or two for DU-grade Progs to realize that Flynn has been out of the Trump Administration since February, and this doesn't come within miles of touching Trump.

Supposedly, according to a link on Drudge, Flynn is going to testify that he was directed by then-candidate Trump to contact the Russians. :whatever:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 10:53:00 AM »
Supposedly, according to a link on Drudge, Flynn is going to testify that he was directed by then-candidate Trump to contact the Russians. :whatever:

:rotf: Whoopee! Trump's campaign would have been poorly run if it didn't at some point have a meet-up with Russian diplomats. :rotf: Should be fun when someone points this out to DU-folk. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 11:47:56 AM »
:rotf: Whoopee! Trump's campaign would have been poorly run if it didn't at some point have a meet-up with Russian diplomats. :rotf: Should be fun when someone points this out to DU-folk. :rotf:

24 business hours.  That is all we need!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 01:22:09 PM »

What I'm seeing is that someone may have told Flynn to contact the Russians in DECEMBER.

Here is what makes him super guilty to the DUmp. His aim was to ask the Russians to vote no on Israeli condemnation resolution.  That same one that Obama ordered Susan Rice to abstain from.

Trump was already acting as Israel's ally before he was in office.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 01:22:41 PM »

Pointing anything out to these idiots is a waste of time, they'll never listen or learn.

They are the same kind of idiots that think that President Trump had the White House toilet seats replaced because the Obamas (black people) sat on them.
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2017/12/01/theres-only-one-explanation-for-trump-wh-replacing-that-toilet-seat-go-on-just-guess/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 02:14:12 PM »
What I'm seeing is that someone may have told Flynn to contact the Russians in DECEMBER.

Here is what makes him super guilty to the DUmp. His aim was to ask the Russians to vote no on Israeli condemnation resolution.  That same one that Obama ordered Susan Rice to abstain from.

Trump was already acting as Israel's ally before he was in office.

How is instructing Flynn to speak with a Russian representative a month or more after the electionevidence of Trump-Russian collusion to get Trump elected President?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 02:27:06 PM »
How is instructing Flynn to speak with a Russian representative a month or more after the electionevidence of Trump-Russian collusion to get Trump elected President?

The plea deal was about Flynn lying to FBI agents, just like they got Scooter Libby and Martha Stewart. You know the same thing they let Hillary slide on because Comey didn't think she intentionally lied.