Author Topic: Text Message I Just Got...  (Read 2805 times)

Offline CC27

Text Message I Just Got...
« on: October 13, 2017, 09:03:06 AM »
Star Member JimGinPA (6,688 posts)

From my sister;

"Trump is eliminating the subsidies that help me pay my health insurance. I'm ****ed."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029705048

Screenshot the text or it did not happen.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Text Message I Just Got...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »
Those "subsidies" were ILLEGAL.
Trump is just following the law.
Don't care if your sister is "****ed" or by who.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 09:39:03 AM »
Text Message I Just Got From My Brother

"With the money I'll save from not having to pay for other people's subsidies, I'll finally have the funds to visit my daughter that I haven't been able to see in 30 years!"

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 09:46:39 AM »

From my sister;

"Trump is eliminating the subsidies that help me pay my health insurance. I'm ****ed."

I hope your reply to her text was

"Sell everything and move to Cuba.  They have universal healthcare and it will get you un****ed"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 09:52:49 AM »
The DUmb mutts have no idea what this is about.

The entire funding structure of Ocare was a smoke and mirrors sham.
This exposes it for the fraud it was and the lies told to sell it...the $2500.00/yr savings.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 10:45:07 AM »

From my sister;

The cry of a leech losing its host. @#$% off, entitlement leech!.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 03:56:10 PM »
The cry of a leech losing its host. @#$% off, entitlement leech!.

:lmao: :lmao:            :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:           :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

:hi5: 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 04:02:13 PM »
According to the explanation I heard, the subsidies Are payments to the insurance companies. those who earn 4x the poverty level still get the reduced rates. So these stupid bitches are pissing and moaning about a big nothing burger. They still are mooching of us :thatsright: :bird:

Somehow this has morphed into a pissing session about the electoral colege, those people are nuts.

It is about time to elimionate all the subsidies and if they can't pay then Tough shit.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:05:04 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 06:19:15 AM »
According to the explanation I heard, the subsidies Are payments to the insurance companies. those who earn 4x the poverty level still get the reduced rates. So these stupid bitches are pissing and moaning about a big nothing burger. They still are mooching of us :thatsright: :bird:

Somehow this has morphed into a pissing session about the electoral colege, those people are nuts.

It is about time to elimionate all the subsidies and if they can't pay then Tough shit.

You mean DUmmies may have to actually get a job and pay for their OWN insurance???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 06:43:01 AM »
The DUmb mutts have no idea what this is about.

The entire funding structure of Ocare was a smoke and mirrors sham.
This exposes it for the fraud it was and the lies told to sell it...the $2500.00/yr savings.

Yeah, it was an outrage, and the process highlighted what a lie all that Congressional BS about 'Fiscally sustainable' boils down to.  The program had to have a 10 year forecast of costs vs taxes/funding, and even with ridiculous assumptions and lies that was exactly how it was set up - to last exactly ten years, with ten years worth of taxes and funding, but only six years of expenditures.  It was obviously going to crash in year eleven, even if all the total fantasy involved in its structure actually worked out.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »
There is nothing surprising here. The DUmmies knew this was coming, but expected a Democrat based administration to use the crash to enact single payer. Not now... too bad, DUmmies.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 10:01:55 AM »
There is nothing surprising here. The DUmmies knew this was coming, but expected a Democrat based administration to use the crash to enact single payer. Not now... too bad, DUmmies.
yep.  They counted their chickens before they hatched....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 07:29:23 PM »
yep.  They counted their chickens before they hatched....

Hatched, hell!

They counted those chickens before the eggs were even laid...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 07:47:32 PM »

This is the best explanation I have found. Well worth the read. Now is it all true? I have no idea. If it is, sounds to me like President Trump is actually following the law unlike the man he replaced.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452674/trumps-obamacare-order-faithfully-executes-law
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi