Author Topic: Rockhead dreams big  (Read 2231 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Rockhead dreams big
« on: July 17, 2017, 12:24:12 PM »
MineralMan (96,326 posts)              https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029335666

We need a candidate named "Hillary Sanders" to run in 2020!
That's based on extensive research into commentary on this forum. So, can we find a person with that name to head the presidential ticket in three years? Actually, it shouldn't be all that difficult. There are a number of persons with that name living in the United States. I found several in a quick search on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Hillary%2BSanders/keywords_users

Others who are not Facebook members are sure to exist all across the nation.

All we need to do is find a "Hillary Sanders" who is a natural-born citizen over 35 years old and a Democrat (or Independent, I suppose). She should also probably have a college degree and be presentable on camera. The name recognition factor would be instantly solved. Perhaps we should form a 2020 Hillary Sanders for President committee right here on DU and being vetting people with that name to present as a candidate.

This seems like the best possible way to take advantage of the popularity of previous candidates and unite the Democratic Party behind one candidate with a name we can all enthusiastically support.

Oh, and The cave is finally back up  :cheersmate:      ETA: Rockhead is searching for the next president on Facebook.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:32:49 PM by AzJames73 »

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: Rockhead dreams big
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 12:52:03 PM »
11. I like Adam Schiff

except that he doesn't get us what we would already get... California.

same thing w/ Warren.

We need someone who can convince the "purple" states that they're being screwed by Republicans.

The good news is that the latest polling says half of the country wants the ACA.... something to build on.

(on edit: there's a huge problem w/ gerry-mandering and the loaded Supreme Court is going to crush us.)

Personally I think Gerry Mandering is the best choice, his name has a multi cultural ring to it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 02:05:20 PM »
MineralMan (96,326 posts)              https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029335666

We need a candidate named "Hillary Sanders" to run in 2020!
That's based on extensive research into commentary on this forum. So, can we find a person with that name to head the presidential ticket in three years? Actually, it shouldn't be all that difficult. There are a number of persons with that name living in the United States. I found several in a quick search on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Hillary%2BSanders/keywords_users

Others who are not Facebook members are sure to exist all across the nation.

All we need to do is find a "Hillary Sanders" who is a natural-born citizen over 35 years old and a Democrat (or Independent, I suppose). She should also probably have a college degree and be presentable on camera. The name recognition factor would be instantly solved. Perhaps we should form a 2020 Hillary Sanders for President committee right here on DU and being vetting people with that name to present as a candidate.

This seems like the best possible way to take advantage of the popularity of previous candidates and unite the Democratic Party behind one candidate with a name we can all enthusiastically support.

It would also be a plus if your candidate did not need diaper changes hourly.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 03:06:48 PM »

It would also be a plus if your candidate did not need diaper changes hourly.  :lmao:

What makes you think they're changing them?
They reek of feces in all regards.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 04:34:57 PM »
She should also probably have a college degree and be presentable on camera.

Sounds like a sexist requirement to me.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 06:16:45 PM »
 :fuelfire:  Before we dance to long upon the embers of the campfires of our recently defeated foe, let us remember:

The Elder Bush, Bob Dole, Bush the Younger, John McCain, and Mitt Romney.  That we are now celebrating in the glow of what once would have been called a Rockefeller Republican?  Priceless. 

I will now head to the fallout shelter.   :runaway:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 10:01:32 PM »
Sounds like a sexist requirement to me.

Bernie Rodham perhaps?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 08:36:09 AM »
... there's a huge problem w/ gerry-mandering and the loaded Supreme Court is going to crush us.

Ya know, if you're going to denounce it, learn to spell it first, mmmkay? If you don't know how to spell it you sound like you're parroting a mantra of whose meaning you're clueless. You want to see gerrymandering? Go to California, where the Ds gerrymandered districts so that most of the few R legislative and Congressional districts are basically R enclaves that reduce the competitiveness of the D districts. Or look at some of the districts in various states where D legislatures drew certain districts to look like misshapen monsters so as to create districts that will heavily favor a certain racial minority.

The trouble with Libs' & Progs' gerry-mandering mantra is that gerrymandering doesn't affect statewide offices, like US Senators and President. You can chant "gerryyyyy---manderrrrr" as many thousands of times as you like, and it won't change the fact that it's a silly meaningless mantra, less meaningful than "RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM ...".

"... the loaded Supreme Court." You mean the Supreme Court you all on DU were giggly-jiggly about Obama having a chance to load with a tyrant-majority? And then were birthing hissing yowling devil-kittens when the Rs frustrated the prospect that excited you?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.