Author Topic: It's official. Hillary Clinton was NOT running against Donald Trump.  (Read 3884 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Foamfollower (779 posts)             https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029316454

It's official. Hillary Clinton was NOT running against Donald Trump.
Hillary Clinton was forced to run against the concerted effort and power of every intelligence agency under the control of the Russian Government.

And she damn near won any way.

I don't EVER want to hear the bullshit nonsense that she wasn't a good candidate. She was a brilliant candidate   :loser:. Nobody could have won under those conditions and nobody else would have come as close to winning.

:rotf: :rotf:

President Trump spent half of what Hillary did. He campaigned his ass off. All those foreign donations did not help your precious candidate. Plus, Trump got ALL that free media coverage.

Although the coverage was largely negative.

Trump recovered is a testament to his work ethic and to Hillary's lack of talent.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 07:47:45 AM by AzJames73 »

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: It's official. Hillary Clinton was NOT running against Donald Trump.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 08:13:00 AM »
AND....Hillary accepted what was in reality a BRIBE from the Russians to procure Uranium One.
AND...Her campaign actively colluded with the UKRANIAN government in an attempt to defeat DJT.

Why is she not in jail?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 08:32:06 AM »
Hitlery was running against her worst enemy, Hitlery Clinton. Her attitude that she deserved the Presidency and her disdain for the average working class American was what led to her loss.

Americans heard the message PRESIDENT TRUMP had and picked him over the old, corrupt dirt bag clinton. We had 8 years of Bill and several years of the screeching old hag as a senator and SOS and saw what a disaster she was.

You LOST, get over it. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 08:32:21 AM »
Colluders are so cute when they do that!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 08:42:51 AM »
They are so cute when they repeat false memes.

You just want to pinch their little tear-stained cheeks.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 08:54:49 AM »
They are so cute when they repeat false memes.

You just want to pinch their little tear-stained cheeks.

Open- or close-handed "pinch"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 08:57:23 AM »
Hillary Clinton was NOT running against Donald Trump.

she wasn't running against anyone.  She was merely going thru the acts of participating in a campaign with the end result and expectation of her coronation.

Donald Trump saw this sham, called bullshit and ran a real campaign against her faux campaign and schlonged her.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 08:58:19 AM »
Open- or close-handed "pinch"?

Actually, in this case "cheek pinching" really means "throat punch." :)
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 09:08:31 AM »
Hitlery was running against her worst enemy, Hitlery Clinton. Her attitude that she deserved the Presidency and her disdain for the average working class American was what led to her loss.

Americans heard the message PRESIDENT TRUMP had and picked him over the old, corrupt dirt bag clinton. We had 8 years of Bill and several years of the screeching old hag as a senator and SOS and saw what a disaster she was.

... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Precisely and concisely.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »
To all the DUmmies looking right now:

Donald Trump is president.

Hillary Clinton is not.

Donald Trump will be president for a minimum of another 1,288 days.

Once re-elected, add another 1,461 days.

Every morning when you wake up, Donald Trump will be president.

Whatever you do, whatever you say, whatever silly protest you come up with, whatever ridiculous conspiracy theory you might conjure up from your septic tank, Donald Trump will still be president.

When you go to sleep, Donald Trump will be president.

Your dreams will be about Hillary being president, or Trump being impeached, or all of conservatism being shipped off to camps and being labeled as unpersons, deplorables, kulaks, etc., but when you wake up the next afternoon after a 7 hour-long bender, Donald Trump will still be president.

All of your theories, stories, fake news, fantasies, and speculations have become a distraction to you. While you continue to find the Russia Connection, Donald Trump is continuing his agenda unabated (save repealing Obamacare, but that's the fault of the republicans in Congress). You will have better luck if you expect someone on the moon to hear you if you yell loud enough.

Whatever drug you take or whatever beverage you drink to make you forget that Donald Trump is president, whatever spells the witches in the darkest corners of DU may cast in their futile attempts to thwart Trump, he will still be president.

And Hillary will not.

The house and senate will remain in Republican hands (unless they royally blow it with Obamacare and tax cuts now).

And finally, all of your shenanigans are getting old and tired and annoying to the vast majority of the American people, and in some cases, other countries that have to deal with it. Venezuela being the prime example of liberalism taken to its logical conclusion. Also Charlie Ward and socialized, government-run health care.

Oh, and I almost forgot: Donald Trump is president. Deal with it. MoveOn.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 12:51:52 PM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 09:31:13 AM »
Hillary was a brilliant candidate? :rofl: :mental: :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2017, 09:56:01 AM »
Oh, posting retarded shit on DU is what makes things 'Official?'  Do tell, do tell...
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2017, 10:03:35 AM »
:rotf: :rotf:

Trump recovered is a testament to his work ethic and to Hillary's lack of talent.

Right on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2017, 10:23:52 AM »
Don Jr. fell for a bait-and-switch pitch but walked away, taking nothing and giving nothing.

Hilliary's campaign worked with the Ukrainian government to undermine Trump, on a sort of deferred quid pro quo basis.

If it weren't for double standards the Progs would have no standards at all.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2017, 12:12:39 PM »
To all the DUmmies looking right now:

Donald Trump is president.

Hillary Clinton is not.

Donald Trump will be president for a minimum of another 1,288 days.

Once re-elected, add another 1,461 days.

Every morning when you wake up, Donald Trump will be president.

Whatever you do, whatever you say, whatever silly protest you come up with, whatever ridiculous conspiracy theory you might conjure up from your septic tank, Donald Trump will still be president.

When you go to sleep, Donald Trump will be president.

Your dreams will be about Hillary being preisdent, or Trump being impeached, or all of conservatism being shipped off to camps and being labeled as unpersons, deplorables, kulaks, etc., but when you wake up the next afternoon after a 7 hour-long bender, Donald Trump will still be president.

All of your theories, stories, fake news, fantasies, and speculations have become a distraction to you. While you continue to find the Russia Connection, Donald Trump is continuing his agenda unabated (save repealing Obamacare, but that's the fault of the republicans in Congress). You will have better luck if you expect someone on the moon to hear you if you yell loud enough.

Whatever drug you take or whatever beverage you drink to make you forget that Donald Trump is president, whatever spells the witches in the darkest corners of DU may cast in their futile attempts to thwart Trump, he will still be president.

And Hillary will not.

The house and senate will remain in Republican hands (unless they royally blow it with Obamacare and tax cuts now).

And finally, all of your shenanigans are getting old and tired and annoying to the vast majority of the American people, and in some cases, other countries that have to deal with it. Venezuela being the prime example of liberalism taken to its logical conclusion. Also Charlie Ward and socialized, government-run health care.

Oh, and I almost forgot: Donald Trump is president. Deal with it. MoveOn.

I *so* want to steal that...
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »
I miss the days when I could post outlandish crap like that on DU and still be under 1,000 posts.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2017, 12:48:47 PM »
Democrats listen up,

Repeat this often;

Every morning when I wake up, Donald Trump will be president.

Soon you will realize how stupid you are to resist.

:rotf:

Thanks, Happy.

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2017, 02:37:46 PM »
When did Congress pass a law that DU posts were officially anything, other than dumb?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 04:24:13 AM »
she wasn't running against anyone.  She was merely going thru the acts of participating in a campaign with the end result and expectation of her coronation.

Donald Trump saw this sham, called bullshit and ran a real campaign against her faux campaign and schlonged her.

Yep.  Good way to put it; says it all.
apres moi, le deluge