Author Topic: Another Ferret rant  (Read 3210 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Another Ferret rant
« on: July 11, 2017, 08:02:23 AM »
TheFerret (58 posts)              https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029310487

Shit Be Cray, Jr.
Well, usually there's been a fair amount of insanity by this point of a Monday evening, but Fox News tells me that all everybody's talking about is Smallhands Magoo picking up a hat the wind knocked off of a marine's head, so I guess there's nothin' worth writing about, huh?

We learned that the Shart's immigration platform was written in part by commentator/author/Ghost of Klan Rallies Past Ann Coulter, isn't that nifty? Coulter later compared the document she'd co-scripted to the Magna Carta, because keeping brown people out of the country really is that important when you're a white supremacist. In unrelated news, I plan on surfacing in the comments to this post, proclaiming it to be like If the Guitar Solo in Purple Rain Were a Political Satire Post.

We also learned that Steve Bannon has an oil painting of himself dressed as Napoleon. Normally, this is the point where I'd make a joke, but I think this one stands on its own.

Luther Strange, appointed to fill Jeff Sessions' Senate seat upon his darkly comical ascension to the top of the Justice Department, and facing a tough GOP primary challenge, decided to take the Al Franken route to political victory. Strange admonished his fellow Senators to "work as hard as President Trump is working." BWAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAH...I had no idea ol' Luther was such a cut up. I hear he has a Netflix special coming. It's like a Richard Spencer speech, but with dick jokes.

Speaking of the Justice Department, and I'm a little late on this, but there's a case down in Texas regarding your standard, Republican, massively-disenfranchising voter ID law. Under Obama, Justice was on the side of those challenging the law, but now that the President's Loyal Huntin' Dawg, Beauregard, is in charge, things've changed, and Justice stunned the world by striking their up-till-now-co-plaintiffs multiple times with a steel folding chair, leaving them writhing and bloodied on the courthouse floor before grabbing a mic and asking "WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER, WHEN SESSIONSMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOOUUUUUUU????" and flexing before the bench for several minutes.

'Member how Il Douche came back from the G-20 summit with the brilliant idea to set up some sort of joint cyber-security task force with the, ahem, one nation on earth that's been consistently waging cyber attacks on the United States? Well, even after sending poor Steve Mnuchbag out on the shoz to defend this little stroke of genius, Drumpfy walked it back shortly after returning home from golf. My guess is Mad Dog Mattis whacked him in the nose with a rolled-up newspaper and told him "No! We don't share classified intelligence with the Russians! BAD PRESIDENT," and then rubbed his nose in the turd Bannon drunkenly left outside the Oval.

From the realm of the legitimately enraging, the news from Colorado is that American citizens are demanding to be dropped from the voting rolls rather than have their private information turned over to the Pence/Kobach Traveling Voter Suppression Extravaganza and Medicine Show. Folks, don't do this. Especially since Kobach and co. had to send out a "yeah, actually hold off on sending that information that nobody wants to send us anyway, turns out we're being sued." (Also, donate to EPIC and the ACLU to support their lawsuits, okay?)

God, I don't even know where to begin with the ****in' Comey thing. So, Fux and Frenz followed up on a Hill report that some of Comey's Famous Chocolate Chip Memos contained classified information. Now, Fux n' Palz claimed that Comey LEAKED classified info, which isn't what the Hill story said, and doesn't seem to be true (Some Comey memos contained classified info, but not the ones Comey leaked to HIS And Friends, ya follow?). Anyhow, because our Idiot Manchild President thinks everything he sees on Fox is God's Own Truth Carved in Stone, he tweets out that Comey is a Leaker who Leaks all the Leaks and has broken all kinds of laws, and that shit is so far form being true that even Fux has issued a retraction, but don't worry, about twelve million rubes have scribbled it into the back of their family Bibles by now, the irreproachable truth of the Book of Shart.

(If I got any of that wrong, it's because it's exhaustingly ****ing stupid. Sorry/not sorry.)

The Russia sanctions bill, passed by a holy-shit-these-people-can't-even-agree-that-puppies-are-cute bipartisan majority in the Senate, continues to languish in the House. And of course, Shart House officials are putting pressure on the House GOP to water the sanctions down as much as possible, which is exactly what a normal executive branch does when dealing with a hostile foreign power that attacked the nation, just like when FDR gave the famous "Day That Will Live in Bar Trivia, Maybe, But Prolly Not" speech to a joint session of Congress on December 8th, 1941.

The concepts of "Lack of Surprise" and "Weary Disappointment" collided at full force today, with the release of a poll revealing that a significant majority of Republicans think that higher education, that ****ing COLLEGE, is a BAD THING. Seems like only yesterday Jim Inhofe was smugly bustin' out a snowball on the floor of the Senate, trying to nutpunch Science; I'm sure he shed the tears of a proud parent seeing that poll. There might be an argument that the modern Republican Party is something more than a mob of enraged idiots whipped up into a perpetual fury by a deceptive media bubble at the bidding of an oligarch donor class for the sole purpose of providing the votes for tax cuts that never benefit the idiots who back them...but it can't be a very good argument.

Meanwhile, a couple of the rabid dingoes of the Freedom Caucus, Mark Meadows and Mo Brooks, are makin' noises about forcing a government shutdown over Shart-o the Clown's Big Stupid Border Wall. God bless these lunatics. They've already dragged the entire House GOP into voting for the least popular possible configuration of the Poor-Folk-Mulching Act, excuse me, "Republican Health Care Bill," which will likely never become law, and which will be like an anchor wrapped around box of larger anchors come the midterms, but now they want to lead a shutdown if they don't get funding for the wall that the American people don't ****ing want. Proceed, Jagoffs.

Oh, and Chris Christie, having chased himself out of politics through his petty, vindictive criminality, took a potential new career as a radio host for a test drive this afternoon. If Chris' destiny is to spend the rest of his life sitting in a chair, yelling at strangers who call in to hurl insults at him all day long...well, I think that'd make Dante chuckle.

Did I miss anything? Nah, I'm pretty sure that's about everyth-

Wait, what's this about Lil' Donnie Jr? Seems he had himself quite a festive lil' weekend!

Sooooo...like a cat with an unusually stupid mouse, the Failing New York Times backed Shart Jr into a corner, and has been ****ing with him for their own amusement since Saturday.

First, story was, Junior met with a Russian lawyer connected with the Kremlin. Brought Manafort and Jar-Jar along. Everybody forgot/lied about it for months. Pretty suspicious. But the story they spun was "Oh, it was about orphans, no biggie."

Alright.

Sunday. NYT tells us, "Oh hey, that meeting? Turns out Junior went into it because he was told there'd be Russians there who had some nasty nasty dirt on a certain Hilldawg." Oooooooo. MUCH more suspicious.

And the spin gets a little lamer..."Well...maybe I went to the meeting looking for dirt on HRC from a foreign agent, but I didn't get any, IT'S NOT COLLUSION IF YOU DON'T SUCCEED AT COLLUDING, RIGHT?"

And then tonight, NYT's batting their eyes, all coquettish and shit, and suddenly they let us know that Junior was sent an email saying "This is literally the Russian Government trying to help your dad become President because Hillary Clinton is tough as nails and thinking about her running America makes Putin curl up in the fetal position and cry himself to sleep."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's collusion with a foreign government. And the Shart House can't muster a denial, just a weak-ass statement that somehow the candidate didn't find out about any of this, even though it was a meeting attended by his campaign manager, his son-in-law, and his eldest ****ing son, until he read about it...

...on the homepage of the Failing New York Times.

Now, the source for all this shit, according to NYT, is ****ing currently-serving White House officials, so God only knows what the **** is going on here. Is Jared trying to cover his own ass? Is Stephen Miller trying to get adopted by the God Emperor? Is this Eric's big play to finally get his own bedroom?

Anyhow, Kid Shart finally lawyered up. Hired...a mob lawyer, because you want an experienced professional when you're about to go on trial for treason.

I don't ****ing know, folks, what I DO know is...

SHIT BE CRAY.

But yeah, everybody's talking about a hat.

Y'ask me, this is all a big ruse to distract from the fact that it's apparently now impossible to be a gluten-free Catholic. WHAT THE ****, THE POPE?

PS...wait, what? A late-breaking story says Jar-Jar and Darth Wino reached out to the Blackwater Jag (Betsy DeVos' brother, don'tcha know) to come up with an alternate strategy for Afghanistan? Are you ****ing shitting me? I am getting too old for this shit.

:stoner: :stoner: :stoner:

CaliforniaPeggy (122,333 posts)
5. Well. I was just about to call it a day and go to bed...............when I spotted Your Name.

Some posts I will stay up for.

Yours is one.

I've been giving money to the ACLU monthly now for some time, even though it's not tax deductible. Some things are just too damn important, and they are one of those.

GREAT post, as usual.

Thank You.

:2ndbase:

Offline SVPete

Re: Another Ferret rant
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 08:14:32 AM »
TL;DR. An Ultra-LPC Noob writing an essay-rant as if (s)he'd been on DU for >>20K posts? Gotta be paid or a long-term DU-member's sock-puppet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 08:54:25 AM »
That guy's SHIT BE CRAY. :mental: :mental: :thatsright: :thatsright:

He must be getting paid as I can't see some dump monkey pounding out a diatribe that long just for the hell of it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline hillneck

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 09:31:40 AM »
Probably some democRAT staffer wrote it in order to keep the peasants on DUmmieland stirred up. 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 10:24:07 AM »
The weasel wannabee  has got to be shit-stained Pitt' s sock.
There are some that have diarrhea of the mouth, this squirting turd
has diarrhea of the fingers.
I'd be willing to wager that no one (other than cal-pig), read past the first paragraph.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 12:08:37 PM »
I'd be willing to wager that no one (other than cal-pig), read past the first paragraph.
Reads like an Alan Grayson speech.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 01:03:45 PM »
That guy's SHIT BE CRAY. :mental: :mental: :thatsright: :thatsright:

He must be getting paid as I can't see some dump monkey pounding out a diatribe that long just for the hell of it.

Well, it's not like any of them have real jobs to occupy their hours, or get up for the next morning.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 01:17:21 PM »

I didn't read past the first three words.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 03:36:44 PM »

I tried, I really tried, but I couldn't do it.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 08:18:46 PM »
"TheFerret"? Goes by the name "Showercap" elsewhere, and all these accounts are new:

https://www.dailykos.com/user/ShowerCap
http://rebeldems.com/user/59/recent

such a long-winded blowhard, it about has to be Pitt:

William Rivers Pitt
July 5 at 10:53am ·

Some brave soul posted my July 4th article on DU in the Editorials section, and was greeted with the predictable response from the predictable amen chorus: WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS THE AUTHOR IS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUMP.

As I am not permitted to post on DU for the crime of thinking maybe we could have done better than Hillary Clinton, allow me to reply here.

Fact: I wrote in Bernie Sanders for president here in my very small New Hampshire town. I felt great about it then, and I feel great about it now, because ...

Fact: Clinton won my small town by a 2-1 margin.
Fact: Clinton won my county.
Fact: Clinton won my state, and all of its Electoral College votes.
Fact: James Comey, Russian interference, decades of economy-wrecking neoliberal economic policies combined with trickle-down voodoo, the Trump-pumping mainstream media, the 49% of voters who didn't bother to vote and yes, Hillary Clinton and her campaign are responsible for the ascendancy of the worst candidate in American history.

My one vote was subsumed by Clinton votes on all three levels. Pinning Clinton's defeat on me is absurd on its face, a cuddly refuge for a certain subset of voters who can't face some grim truths about the Democratic Party, the country or the candidate they "chose."

In short, and with gusto: Kiss my ass, you pathetic mouthpieces. The sooner you find your way to the actual reasons for Trump, the sooner debacles like 2016 will be avoided. You are cholesterol in the arteries of progress, and you may very well wind up killing us all in the end.

"Let's try this! DONK "That didn't work, let's try it again!" DONK "That didn't work, let's try it again!" DONK "That didn't work, let's try it again!" DONK "That didn't work, let's try it again!" DONK "That didn't work, let's try it again!" DONK "That didn't work, let's try it again!" DONK "That didn't work, let's try it again!" DONK

Lather rinse repeat.

No, thanks.

P.S. to the DU admins: It's been almost a year now. How about abandoning the "temporary suspension" nonsense, ban me already, and just get it over with. This was boring when there was snow on the ground.

blah blah blah, H2O man says:

Patrick McElligott I shall message Skinner. It would be great to have you back there. If they allow me to participate, there's no reason you shouldn't be.

then:

William Rivers Pitt Don't bother, with thanks. I have no interest in returning. That place doesn't exist any more, and I don't have the time to waste.

he directly contradicts himself.  :mental:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 09:19:40 PM »
"TheFerret"? Goes by the name "Showercap" elsewhere, and all these accounts are new:

https://www.dailykos.com/user/ShowerCap
http://rebeldems.com/user/59/recent

such a long-winded blowhard, it about has to be Pitt:

blah blah blah, H2O man says:

then:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 11:20:26 PM »
did you do an ISP scan?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2017, 12:10:47 AM »

because he is a complete idiot.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!