Author Topic: When I look at trump I see this.  (Read 2306 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
When I look at trump I see this.
« on: July 09, 2017, 11:40:41 AM »
shockey80 (331 posts)          https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029304319

When I look at trump I see this.
A child, a fool, a fraud, a liar, someone who is mentally ill, a very greedy person. Someone who spends every second of his life trying to make himself look better then he is. He is completely nuts when it comes to self image. He is very stupid in many ways. He is UN-American in many ways. He is completely unqualified to be president. What could possible go wrong?

All of the above is self evident. A child could recognize it. Yet, we have millions of americans who are blind to all of this. That scares me more than Trump himself. Infamous words from trump voters. I wanted something different.

History does repeat itself. Maybe not exactly in the same way, but in a way that rhymes. Throughout history humans have in mass destroyed themselves. They fall victim to fear. They follow what sounds good. They listen to people who are fooling them. People who have an agenda.

I do not know how badly this will all end. But if you pay attention to history you will understand it could be very destructive.

Maybe the DUmmy saw the video of President Trump picking up the Marine's cover and putting it back on him. That is my guess and that set him/her off.

Offline Mary Ann

Re: When I look at trump I see this.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 12:04:01 PM »
You know, I saw exactly the same things when I looked at Obama.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 12:17:02 PM »
You know, I saw exactly the same things when I looked at Obama.

Actually, when reading this, the first person it brought to mind was that snarling she-cow of a wife of his.

.....a very greedy person.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 01:42:05 PM »
 :yawn: Another LPC Noob trolling for DU cred. :yawn:

Whether BHO or DJT, when I "looked" at them while they were/are in office I see the current President of the US. I try to stay out of the proverbial Egyptian River. By the same token, I also look at what they did/do realistically, and see BHO as having been horrible and DJT pretty good so far.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 01:43:01 PM »
Actually, when reading this, the first person it brought to mind was that snarling she-cow of a wife of his.

Now, frank, what do you have against honest heifers? :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 02:03:44 PM »
My guess is that this is the same kind of crap that James Hodgkinson was posting on social media before it all got scrubbed.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 02:51:28 PM »
Same playbook these idiots used with Bush.

So what is it DUmmies? Too stupid to tie his shoes or so smart he's running circles around all you Liberals and news media?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 06:02:28 PM »
My guess is that this is the same kind of crap that James Hodgkinson was posting on social media before it all got scrubbed.

You may be onto something.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 07:35:16 PM »
Same playbook these idiots used with Bush.

So what is it DUmmies? Too stupid to tie his shoes or so smart he's running circles around all you Liberals and news media?
Actually, I think this is what really irks them about Trump (and Republicans in general); they can't stand being outwitted by someone they clearly consider their inferior.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2017, 08:34:32 PM »
Actually, I think this is what really irks them about Trump (and Republicans in general); they can't stand being outwitted by someone they clearly consider their inferior.

So......I don't do television, never watched it until recent circumstances forced me to, in which case I'm doing nothing but watching television, principally Fox News and CNN non-news.  Being deaf, television hasn't ever turned me on.

Tonight, Sunday evening, I'm seeing (sound and closed-captioning turned off so as to not distract) a show on Fox News, about President Trump and the New American Revolution; a populist president against the effete elites, domestic and global.

What I don't understand is why the primitives aren't in President Trump's corner.  Geezuz gawd, the guy's a raving populist, and they don't see it.  What more does the poor guy have to do, to get their approval?
apres moi, le deluge