Author Topic: President Pelosi...  (Read 3829 times)

Offline CC27

President Pelosi...
« on: July 07, 2017, 09:36:46 AM »
Star Member Javaman (48,760 posts)

President Pelosi...

the impeachment of the orange halfwit probably really won't take place until we take back the house and senate.

tRump gets impeached and pense resigns due to collusion.

this sets up Pelosi to be president.

I'm always hopeful.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029297402

Uh... it sets up Pence then Paul Ryan you twit. Still shocks me after all these are DUmb they are.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: President Pelosi...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 09:38:58 AM »
javaman, remove your head from your ass, take your meds, then put your head back in your ass where it belongs.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 10:37:48 AM »
Uh... it sets up Pence then Paul Ryan you twit. Still shocks me after all these are DUmb they are.

The primitive references taking back the House which would have the Dems voting Nancy as Speaker. That would put her 3rd in line.

The primitive claims to be hopeful, but normal people call him delusional.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 10:50:38 AM »
Is this the football Lucy will have DU-folk running after this weekend? ::)

Not going to happen, Part 1: Chances of the Ds regaining the House are low; the idea that the American people are turning against Trump is a :jerkit: delusion;

Not going to happen, Part 2: Chances of the Ds regaining the Senate are very low, based on which part's Senate seats are up for reelection; the idea that the American people are turning against Trump is a :jerkit: delusion;

Not going to happen, Part 3: Even if lightning strikes twice and the Ds do regain both Houses of Congress, it is mathematically impossible for the Ds to get the 2/3 majority in the Senate necessary to unseat Trump.

But keep on :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: ing, DU-folk! And be very public about it!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 10:58:41 AM »
The primitive references taking back the House which would have the Dems voting Nancy as Speaker. That would put her 3rd in line.

The primitive claims to be hopeful, but normal people call him delusional.

The OPer did remember to include that condition, but forgot that VP Pence would also have to be impeached and removed. After Pelosi's OhBummer!Care cluster-@#$% in 2010, I doubt her ability to coordinate that double-coup-attempt. And if the Ds tried it, I suspect the American voters would give the Ds an electoral spanking in 2020 that would affect Congress and the WH for several elections to come.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Undies

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 11:30:17 AM »
this sets up Pelosi to be president.

I'm always hopeful.

What if the Jellystone National Park Super-cauldron Super-volcano blows and wipes out so many people that *I*, as a direct descendant of a Founding Father, becomes president.   

I am always hopeful.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 11:33:53 AM »
... but forgot that VP Pence would also have to be impeached and removed.

Oh, the primitive already has that taken care of.

Quote from:
Javaman

..... and pense resigns due to collusion.

They're all nuts! I just leave it at that.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 11:35:48 AM »
What if the Jellystone National Park Super-cauldron Super-volcano blows and wipes out so many people that *I*, as a direct descendant of a Founding Father, becomes president.   

I am always hopeful.

Well, you are smarter than the Average DUmmie! :rimshot:  :bolt:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 11:38:04 AM »
Oh, the primitive already has that taken care of.

Rats! I missed that! And it would have been, "Not going to happen, Part 4".

Offline Undies

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2017, 12:06:02 PM »
Well, you are smarter than the Average DUmmie! :rimshot:  :bolt:

So is a developmentally challenged amoeba.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 12:20:25 PM »

Not going to happen, Part 1: Chances of the Ds regaining the House are low; the idea that the American people are turning against Trump is a :jerkit: delusion;

Not going to happen, Part 2: Chances of the Ds regaining the Senate are very low, based on which part's Senate seats are up for reelection; the idea that the American people are turning against Trump is a :jerkit: delusion;

Not going to happen, Part 3: Even if lightning strikes twice and the Ds do regain both Houses of Congress, it is mathematically impossible for the Ds to get the 2/3 majority in the Senate necessary to unseat Trump.

But keep on :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: ing, DU-folk! And be very public about it!

Actually the real scenario is that because hitlery really won the election, when President Trump is impeached for collision and other high crimes of what ever, the election will be nullified and it will revert back to hitlery and that other jackass that ran with her.
Then they can reappoint nasty pelosi speaker again. and put obama on the supreme court. :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2017, 12:57:19 PM »
Rats! I missed that! And it would have been, "Not going to happen, Part 4".

Actually, the real Not Going to Happen part 4 would have been Pence resigning immediately after taking the oath of office. He would at least name a VP and wait for confirmation. And guess what, thanks to the Biden/Reid Rule in the Senate, it would be a straight up or down vote, no filibusters.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2017, 02:53:43 PM »

Not going to happen part 4:  Even on the most remote chance the Dems retook the house.  I think most of them have figured out that Nancy pelosi is one step away from a rubber room.  Pretty sure someone else would be made Speaker of the House, but than they're libs so who knows.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2017, 03:08:59 PM »
...  I think most of them have figured out that Nancy pelosi is one step away from a rubber room.  ...

Or the dementia facility in a SNF.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2017, 04:22:36 AM »
Not going to happen part 4:  Even on the most remote chance the Dems retook the house.  I think most of them have figured out that Nancy pelosi is one step away from a rubber room.  Pretty sure someone else would be made Speaker of the House, but than they're libs so who knows.
Maxine Waters.  Please oh please let it be Maxine Waters.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2017, 07:58:45 AM »
Maxine Waters.  Please oh please let it be Maxine Waters.

Well, Mad Maxine already is Loudmouth of the House.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio[/youtube]

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2017, 08:35:49 AM »
You all just don't understand liberal thinking. First you break out the bong, take a bunch of hits, then you see the plan fall into place!

They believe if you wish hard enough the unicorn will fart a big rainbow and at the end of it all their wishes will come true. :mental: :mental: :-) :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2017, 02:57:07 PM »
Reminds me of :

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.