Author Topic: A suggestion for when you get pulled over. Tubby Tobin  (Read 5796 times)

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: A suggestion for when you get pulled over. Tubby Tobin
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 11:45:51 AM »
This message was self-deleted by its author (Tobin S.) on Fri Jul 7, 2017, 01:02 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

Star Member Tobin S. (9,421 posts)
13. I can see that nothing I can say will be considered helpful here,

so forget I said anything.

:lol:

Teh blacks on Skin's Island don't like your cracka ass...and never will.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2017, 11:58:16 AM »
This message was self-deleted by its author (Tobin S.) on Fri Jul 7, 2017, 01:02 PM. ...

Star Member Tobin S. (9,421 posts)
13. I can see that nothing I can say will be considered helpful here,

so forget I said anything.

Holy ... I didn't even notice your comment! That was a, "What-was-he-thinking?!"-grade move on Tobers' part! How badly has he gotten roasted? (Or deep-fried, given his ...) :bolt:

Stick a fork in him, Mildred, I think he's done!

With life-long Victimologists like those on DU, a person could give the wisest advice ever given and all the Victimologists would see is the color of the advice giver's skin. Though to be honest, a black person advising Victimologists to take responsibility for their actions will be denigrated as an Uncle Tom, House N@##$%, Oreo, or other similar epithet. But skin color is seen first.

How Tobers avoided seeing this before mystifies me. And if he imagines anything he said will be forgotten - let alone forgiven - he's delusional. He'd best stay clear of the AfAm forum for a year or three.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2017, 12:11:33 PM »

Stick a fork in him, Mildred, I think he's done!

With life-long Victimologists like those on DU, a person could give the wisest advice ever given and all the Victimologists would see is the color of the advice giver's skin. Though to be honest, a black person advising Victimologists to take responsibility for their actions will be denigrated as an Uncle Tom, House N@##$%, Oreo, or other similar epithet. But skin color is seen first.

How Tobers avoided seeing this before mystifies me. And if he imagines anything he said will be forgotten - let alone forgiven - he's delusional. He'd best stay clear of the AfAm forum for a year or three.

Since there is probably not a single black person in Tobin's circle except when he delivers to the inner city (I will give him this -- I do believe he is a long haul trucker and, unlike the rest of the DUmp, works for a living), it will be easy to blacksplain to  his white on how blacks should act.

And I do love the burn he got.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.