Author Topic: LOSER 46 rally in Iowa this evening:  (Read 1343 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
LOSER 46 rally in Iowa this evening:
« on: June 21, 2017, 02:28:27 PM »
Leghorn21 (1,583 posts)          https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029234074

LOSER 46 rally in Iowa this evening:
President Donald Trump will be speaking at the U.S. Cellular Center at 7 p.m. in Cedar Rapids on Wednesday, with doors for the event opening at 4 p.m.

But that didn't stop a handful of "die-hard supporters" from camping out outside the venue overnight Tuesday night, according to BuzzFeed News.

Many of them were from outside the state, traveling from Florida, Minnesota, Nebraska and Ohio.

One Iowa woman told BuzzFeed News reporter Lissandra Villa, formerly of the Register, that she arrived outside the venue and claimed her spot in line at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.

more:
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/21/donald-trump-iowa-cedar-rapids-camping-overnight/415786001/

Doing some "self care", as one DUer put it not long ago

Also, Gene (?), (the guy he hugged at Florida rally awhile back) - well, Gene is attending as well.

HA HA, in case you cared!!

I believe President Trump is the 45th. Not 46th DUmmy  :loser:

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: LOSER 46 rally in Iowa this evening:
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 03:29:17 PM »
I believe President Trump is the 45th. Not 46th DUmmy  :loser:

While President Trump is properly referred to as the 45th, he is the only 44th to hold office.

But DUmmies don't do math well, so point taken.  Their rage causes them to mis type often.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 05:10:48 PM »
When he wins again in 2020 will he be 46 then? :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 06:38:28 PM »
When he wins again in 2020 will he be 46 then? :-) :-)

I think he'll be 74 then . . .  :whistling: :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.