Author Topic: WTF Is Wrong With You? (NanceGreggs)  (Read 1437 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
WTF Is Wrong With You? (NanceGreggs)
« on: June 06, 2017, 12:39:37 PM »
NanceGreggs (22,511 posts)           https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029164849

WTF Is Wrong With You?
Yeah, Republicans – I’m talking to you.

I’m sure I am not the only person in the country – indeed, in the world – who wants to know exactly, precisely, and without any obfuscation, what the **** is wrong with all of you.

Congratulations. You managed to put a known liar, racist, misogynist pig in the White House. He is stupid beyond imagination, and has never so much as tried to learn what his duties are, or shown any indication that he is aware of his responsibilities as the so-called ”president”. As his statements, actions, and behaviour have proven over the past four months, these are facts not open to debate.

And through it all, you have done nothing but make excuses for his idiocy, attempt to reason away his obvious mental instability, and defend his propagation of “alternative facts”.

So, again I ask the obvious question: WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I realize Republicans are – to put it kindly – not the brightest people on the planet. But even the dumbest-of-the-dumb eventually realize that defending an obvious loud-mouthed idiot just might be a losing battle.

After just a matter of MONTHS in office, Trump has managed to insult our allies, undermine our commitments to NATO, and pull us out of the Paris Accord. He has repeatedly embarrassed our nation on the world stage, to the point where our country is no longer seen as the leader of the free world – and rightly so, because we no longer are.

This is no longer a matter of the majority of Americans being against everything Your Idiot Boy says and does; it is now a matter of the entire world relegating the United States to the status of a country that can’t be trusted, can’t be relied upon, and can’t be included among those nations that are more than willing to take the lead on tackling the problems that face all members of the global community.

From incoherent, non-sensical “tweets” to statements that completely ignore reality, from praising our enemies, Putin and the Russians, to insisting that all of the now-verified contacts between Trump & Co and Russian operatives are a witch-hunt, to declaring that the mayor of London told that city’s citizens that the recent terrorist attack was “nothing to be alarmed about”, you Republicans have continued to defend the indefensible.

Again: WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Are you ALL as ****in’ stupid as your Dear Leader? Are you ALL so ignorant of the facts? Are you ALL willing to pretend that a dumb-ass who can’t put two coherent sentences together is an appropriate POTUS of what used to be a nation that was globally respected, and is now considered untrustworthy? Are you ALL as willing to defend Putin’s Bitch as you are willing to throw your own countrymen under the bus? Are you ALL as anxious to watch in silence as our democracy is undermined by Your Idiot Boy’s behaviour? Are you ALL too ****in’ stupid to realize that THE ENTIRE WORLD is watching as you continue to support/defend a man who continues to act like an ignorant, self-absorbed jerk-off whose only real interest is how much money he and his family members can pocket as a result of his so-called “presidency”?

Well, GOP, good luck with that. The 2018 midterms are almost upon us, and your Idiot Boy is about to lead your party into oblivion.

I, for one, look forward to your excuses as to why our country has lost its long-held status as the leader of the free world to become a nation of people stupid enough to elect a lying dumb-ass to its highest position. I anxiously await your “reasoning” as to why our nation’s loss of standing in the world has suddenly become unimportant. I await your “yeah buts”, your “what-about-Obama”, your “Hillary’s-emails” nonsense being profferred as explanations for defending a “president” who spends the majority of his time tweeting fact-free bullshit between golf games.

So the question stands: WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Apparently, the answer is “everything”.

What do you care ? Aren't you in Canada you old bag ?  :bigbird:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: WTF Is Wrong With You? (NanceGreggs)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 12:47:10 PM »
Wow, not a single new piece of drivel, Nance.  Just your same old shit rewritten.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 12:50:49 PM »
Wow, not a single new piece of drivel, Nance.  Just your same old shit rewritten.

Yeah.

Widder (such as in "widow") Nan's far more interesting when she reaches out to Manny's primitives, trying to bring them back into the fold.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 01:48:02 PM »
 :yawn: Another week, another rant from Canuckia. Or does she do these pieces of silly futility fortnightly?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 01:48:43 PM »
So what country has stepped up to be the new leader of the free world?

I'll wait.  :???: DUmbass.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 01:52:32 PM »
I have a crisp new hunski that says my IQ is twice what the DUchebag's is.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 01:58:11 PM »

Yeah, what is this a cut and paste from 2 weeks, or so, ago?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 02:10:00 PM »
NanceGreggs (22,511 posts)

WTF Is Wrong With You?

<retarded nonsense redacted>

Deplorable since 2016

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 02:20:34 PM »

She'd save time by just writing "Ibid". But that would take brains she will never possess.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 02:21:48 PM »

Something more in line with whatever has her upset . . .

Ralphie, she'd have to know what it meant first. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 02:34:24 PM »
NanceGreggs (22,511 posts)           https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029164849

WTF Is Wrong With You?

Yeah, we know, and trust me, we aren't listening.  Or reading any of your turgid tracts beyond the first line, either.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 02:42:04 PM »
NG,  :urmeds:

And not just your HRT.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 05:59:10 PM »
So what country has stepped up to be the new leader of the free world?

I'll wait.  :???: DUmbass.

Russia did when Obama was President, but they gave the title back to Trump. :rofl: