Author Topic: Why am I sexually attracted to powerful or intelligent women? I have never acted  (Read 2782 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
 :2muchgay:           :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

LOL Lib (1,179 posts)            https://www.democraticunderground.com/113749409

Why am I sexually attracted to powerful or intelligent women? I have never acted on my impulses.
This is nothing new, but it seems to be on my mind more often. Is this just a crush that I am experiencing? I really don't think it is. I find that I am attracted to men who are intelligent more than their physical appearance. It's basically the same thing with women, but the feelings are more intense. (Maybe because I have never acted on them?)

This is really tough for me to explain and I am hoping that someone out there can at least sympathize. I am sure I am not the only one to have felt these desires. Even early in my teen years, I felt sexually stirred by girls that were bold, intelligent, or in one case very athletic. Now it seems to be more of a "crush" on powerful women like Rachel Maddow for example. (There are many more, but I'm not listing them unless someone feels it's necessary to help figure out what is going on.)

Has anyone out there experienced this? I honestly feel like I am ****ed up in the head, but I know that's just not true.

Yes. Yes you are F'd in the head

Offline Old n Grumpy

Maybe it is because you are a big liberal spineless, *****! :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
When you claim you are attracted to those who are "powerful or intelligent," but then you give examples of people who are weak and stupid, then that changes the dynamic. Of course, it's all subjective. What is considered powerful and intelligent to liberals are generally regarded as weak and stupid to decent and civilized people.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

It's because you are a natural-born submissive serf who needs someone else to tell you what to do or think, and your sexual identity is completely hosed.

Now I love intelligent, well-grounded women just fine.  I don't personally have any use for dominating, co-dependent, insecure, emo, crazy, or manipulative, but you suit yourself, pajama-boy.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Is this moonbat a man or a woman?  Never can tell with those idiots.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Is this moonbat a man or a woman?  Never can tell with those idiots.

I don't think they have genders any longer. I found it easiest to think of them as 'its'.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

I honestly feel like I am ****ed up in the head ...

Go with your feeeeeelings. They're right this time.

You could always start thinking with that unused mass inside your cranium - assuming it hasn't withered away from lack of use - but that could lead you to all kinds of strange places.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

Yet another reason why I consider LGBT to be a form of insanity

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
A better question for the DUmmy might be why don't they like him/her/it?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Why don't you try being sexually attracted to fire?

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Now it seems to be more of a "crush" on powerful women like Rachel Maddow for example.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline I_B_Perky

LOL Lib (1,179 posts)            https://www.democraticunderground.com/113749409

Why am I sexually attracted to powerful or intelligent women? I have never acted on my impulses.

Good thing you have never acted on your impulses for one of two reasons:

1. You would end up getting shot by her body guards
2. You would wind up being the slave of some butch dominatrix with arms bigger than my legs

Either one would be fine with me.

The real reason you are attracted to powerful women is a different story.  You are attracted to powerful women because you are a freaking wimp assed ***** that wants someone to take care of you.

If you are a man... grow a pair, *****!
If you are a woman... well just off yourself.
If you are a male panther trapped in a human female's body, anatomically speaking, go eat your friskies. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

Man.

I have seen some low trolling for cred but this is the lowest I have ever seen.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

Nothing wrong with that. Not at all ****ed up in the head. I
For me, ntelligence is one of the biggest turn ons of all. Especially if you are looking for something deeper or long term. I met a good looking guy but he was dumb as a post. It was a turn off. I mean you can only stare at someone for so long if that's all there is. As for your attractions, you might be coming to terms with your preferences.We all have them.

And yet, you are a member of the intelligence desert known as liberalism.  And in its driest patch, DUmmieland.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline jukin

Because those women have a bigger penis than you?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Good thing you have never acted on your impulses for one of two reasons:

1. You would end up getting shot by her body guards
2. You would wind up being the slave of some butch dominatrix with arms bigger than my legs

Either one would be fine with me.

The real reason you are attracted to powerful women is a different story.  You are attracted to powerful women because you are a freaking wimp assed ***** that wants someone to take care of you.

If you are a man... grow a pair, *****!
If you are a woman... well just off yourself.
If you are a male panther trapped in a human female's body, anatomically speaking, go eat your friskies.

H5 for bringing UP up!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Because those women have a bigger penis than you?

Fraud called it penis envy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Maybe it is because you are a big liberal spineless, *****! :lmao:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Now it seems to be more of a "crush" on powerful women like Rachel Maddow for example.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Adam Wood

I'm sexually attracted to a bunch of powerful, intelligent women.

Dana Loesch, S.E. Cupp, Stacy Dash... Condi Rice is still quite a looker....

Offline SVPete

I'm sexually attracted to a bunch of powerful, intelligent women.

Dana Loesch, S.E. Cupp, Stacy Dash... Condi Rice is still quite a looker....

:catfight:  :catfight:  :catfight:  :catfight:  :catfight:

You are hereby sentenced to two hours of staring at pictures of Helen Thomas!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
:catfight:  :catfight:  :catfight:  :catfight:  :catfight:

You are hereby sentenced to two hours of staring at pictures of Helen Thomas!

Lately, I'm liking that Kat Timpf chick who is on Fox at 1700 EDT with Eric Bolling...something about libertarians with glasses maybe?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Lately, I'm liking that Kat Timpf chick who is on Fox at 1700 EDT with Eric Bolling...something about libertarians with glasses maybe?

So am I.  Something about the size of the lenses in the glasses makes her look more petite. :drool:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.