Author Topic: When does Super Thursday begin? When is the kickoff? Will there be a half-time s  (Read 4778 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
So after this witch hunt is over and there is nothing there they, will call it a cover up and a giant conspiracy by the Russians, Macedonians, Aliens and the reischwingers. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

They are so convinced there is a crmie here they wouldn't believe it if hitlery, bernie, Elvis and jerry springer told them it wasn't true. :hammer:

No,they will move instantly on to voter suppression/disenfranchisement conspiracy theories. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The three posters immediately preceding me are on to something.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:46:50 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

My thinking is they will glom onto something (such as the supposed demanding loyalty thing) as proof of wrongdoing. They will then interpret the lack of any impeachment of or resignation by Trump as evidence of how corrupt his administration is, blah blah blah, etc.

It was wrong if Trump asked Comey for his loyalty. Wrong, but not illegal.

Comey had already pledged his loyalty to Hillary Clinton, as evidenced by his refusal to recommend prosecuting her.

Offline jukin

Comey had already pledged his loyalty to Hillary Clinton, as evidenced by his refusal to recommend prosecuting her.

To me this is not unusual. When the small company I worked for was bought up by Allied Chemical the head of the western division came and said the same thing to the company. I was a critical employee at the time. I got a one on one with this big wig (I was only 23 but had worked there since 18) He said the same thing. Every single person that has been in a position of executive transition knows this is SOP. It is half atta boy and half I will screw you speech.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

To me this is not unusual. When the small company I worked for was bought up by Allied Chemical the head of the western division came and said the same thing to the company. I was a critical employee at the time. I got a one on one with this big wig (I was only 23 but had worked there since 18) He said the same thing. Every single person that has been in a position of executive transition knows this is SOP. It is half atta boy and half I will screw you speech.

Given the actions of so many of the Obama Regime holdovers, a loyalty oath is probably needed.

Offline YupItsMe

Paging Lucy Van Pelt to the U.S. Capitol Building.  There is a football needing to be set up in 20 minutes.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:49:44 AM by YupItsMe »

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Honestly, I don't think it was.
Comey had already show his colors during the campaigns. It was blatantly obvious that he allowed the political scene to influence his investigation of Clinton. We all know full well, had that been an average Joe or low level State Dept. employee with ALL the same variables, they would be in jail right now, there is absolutely no question about it.
Trump needed to know who he could rely on to support his agenda, and Comey had shown that he was unstable, unpredictable, and unreliable. As we all know, Trump isn't necessarily an expert at smoothing over his words. He rash, harsh and abrasive, but direct. He insists on people knowing where he is going and what he needs to get there... and doesn't care if he hurts anyone's feelings or career while doing it. He's an execution and results oriented personality.
Maybe not the best management style for someone in a political position, but it is Trump and it is what we wanted (I have a mouse in my pocket).
Trump wanted to know: "Are you going to play political musical chairs, or are you gonna be straight and support me".
I don't think that was at all unreasonable.
At the point where he starts straying onto ethical thin ice, such as "stop an investigation, it will hurt me", then yea... this would be bad juju for sure. But I honestly don't think that happened.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Paging Lucy Van Pelt to the U.S. Capitol Building.  There is a football needing to be st up inn 20 minutes.

There need to be a lot of footballs line up.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline JakeStyle

The only obstruction of justice I've heard from Comey during his testimony came from AG Lynch.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
And Comey could possibly be one of the main leakers that this administration has been having problems with.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
How is the DUmp handling the news?  :popcorn:

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline thundley4

And Comey could possibly be one of the main leakers that this administration has been having problems with.

There have been fewer leaks since Comey was fired. Coincidence?

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e

I'll be avoiding that place for a few days.  The levels of ignorance, stupidity, spin and general butthurt will be too much for me to stomach.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator

Just waded over and they are more or less resigned.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Just waded over and they are more or less resigned.

I hope to God they are, but I doubt they really are.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Here is the OP from a Ldb thread, typical of the hysteria over there today:

Wed Jun 7, 2017, 03:42 PM

Star Member LaydeeBug (10,090 posts)
They knew the fix was in when they refused to Confirm Merrick Garland.

and **** YES, I mean voting equipment *too*.

They *knew*. Do NOT let them frame the ****ing narrative.

The fix was in from THAT long ago at LEAST. NEVER forget this.

These mother****ers committed TREASON, and we should never let them forget it

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029172510

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Here is another current thread that displays the high intellect of the DUmmies:

Thu Jun 8, 2017, 12:25 PM

Star Member still_one (52,569 posts)

Comey just told Cornyn that the reason why it wasn't appropriate to have a special counsel

appointed because of the Clinton emails is because THERE WAS NOTHING THERE

Stick that up your f**king traitorous ass Cornyn.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029176488
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline thundley4

Thu Jun 8, 2017, 12:25 PM

Star Member still_one (52,569 posts)

Comey just told Cornyn that the reason why it wasn't appropriate to have a special counsel

Stick that up your f**king traitorous ass Cornyn.

This DUmmie forgets that Comey lined out a long list of crimes that Hillary committed, but said there was no "intent". That was not his decision to make, because intent is not a part of any law covering Hillary's crimes.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals

Were there or were there not classified emails on her server?
There were, he said so.

THAT IS A FELONY!
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Were there or were there not classified emails on her server?
There were, he said so.

THAT IS A FELONY!

If I had, when I was a young cavalry officer in West Germany, anything marked 'Confidential' or even 'For Official Use Only' in my apartment, I would have had a fair amount of 'me time' in Mannheim, at least.  Probably FT Leavenworth, too, and it wouldn't have been for CGSC or CAS Cubed, either.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Between yesterday and today, Progs' most favored Hate-Trump narratives got nuked to rubble. So for Progs Super Thursday has morphed into Stupor Thursday.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

I'm just gald that my schadenboner did get a full 9 hours of sack time last night because that thing is on a charge!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I'm just gald that my schadenboner did get a full 9 hours of sack time last night because that thing is on a charge!!

Was just perusing the DUmp, the Comey threads are dropping like rocks.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

Was just perusing the DUmp, the Comey threads are dropping like rocks.

So does that mean Trump will not be arrested and Hildabeast will still not be president? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!