Author Topic: Trump Mocks London Mayor Sadiq Khan for Urging Calm in Wake of Attack  (Read 2399 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
highplainsdem (13,066 posts)                   https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141791068

Trump Mocks London Mayor Sadiq Khan for Urging Calm in Wake of Attack
Source: Haaretz

U.S. President Donald Trump lashed out at London Mayor Sadiq Khan on Sunday, after the mayor urged city residents to remain calm following a deadly terrorist attack in the British capital.

"At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"" Trump tweeted, several hours after promoting his controversial travel ban as an extra level of security for Americans in light of the attack.

Trump was presumably responding to a statement issued by the mayor earlier on Sunday. "The situation is still unfolding and I would ask all Londoners and visitors to our city to remain calm and vigilant," the statement said.

"We don't yet know the full details, but this was a deliberate and cowardly attack on innocent Londoners and visitors," Khan said. "I condemn it in the strongest possible terms. There is no justification whatsoever for such barbaric acts," he added.

-snip-

Read more: http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.793592

Of course Trump's in favor of panic and overreaction. His cheerleaders on Fox News have been pushing the idea of internment camps this morning, giving a podium to Brit RWNJ Katie Hopkins, who's also been attacking London's mayor.

:thatsright: It WAS a terrorist attack you stupid DUmmy !

Move to England if you hate it here

Offline SVPete

Ds have been trying to treat acts of terror as mere crimes since the beginnings of the Clinton Administration. Admitting it's more than that and should be treated as infiltration/invasion would mean admitting having been wrong since ~1993. Not going to happen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Libs will continue to ignore it right up to the point the knife is cutting off their head.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Libs will continue to ignore it right up to the point the knife is cutting off their head.

The Muhammadans won't know who to behead first, Christians or Liberals. However, since most liberals have no hard and fast principles I'm sure a lot of them will have no issues praising Allah.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

RUN
HIDE
PISS YOURSELF

::)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

Here is the level of vigilance in London, just 3 months after the terror attack on the Westminster Bridge! Khan's "leadership" has been deadly-poor, putting the best construction on the fact that some of the terrorists in both attacks were Known Wolves.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

RUN
HIDE
PISS YOURSELF

::)

Jut to add to your list.  Offer up a Pepsi, job or a sing along.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Mayor of London

A muzzie is the last person's advice I would take on what to do during a terror attack.  For DUmmies, it would be their first. 

Also, nothing ever dies on the internet.  Flashback last year:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

And then other libs will be apologetic over it.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

Nah, they'll say they're just getting a nice shave.

Offline SVPete

Re: Trump Mocks London Mayor Sadiq Khan for Urging Calm in Wake of Attack
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 12:52:50 PM »
A muzzie is the last person's advice I would take on what to do during a terror attack.  For DUmmies, it would be their first. 

Also, nothing ever dies on the internet.  Flashback last year:

After 3 deadly attacks in England, I'd say English Muslims have proved the Mayor of London a fool ... or a covert collaborator.

Offline Undies

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2017, 01:49:25 PM »
Les'see.....the murders are muslims killing in the name of their religion.  The mayor of London, too, is a muslim.  Birds of a feather, so to speak.  But for some reason, we are to stand by this muslim terrorist sympathizer while he makes ridiculous claims and statement.  And we are suppose to be ashamed of our brilliantly in tuned President because he did not pretend the muslim mayor was worthy of complete respect. 

I am trying desperately to wrap my head around this latest "outrage".

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2017, 02:36:29 PM »
The problem there is the people are subjects, not citizens. They have been conditioned to conform and retreat from violence & threats .
their speech  is restricted as is their ability to protest / resist their government.

They are governed by a bunch of apologistic liberal fools who's answer to these attacks is to light candles ans sing kumbya instead of locking up and deporting these scumbags.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 03:41:32 PM »
The problem there is the people are subjects, not citizens. They have been conditioned to conform and retreat from violence & threats .
their speech  is restricted as is their ability to protest / resist their government.

They are governed by a bunch of apologistic liberal fools who's answer to these attacks is to light candles ans sing kumbya instead of locking up and deporting these scumbags.

True.  They have virtually outlawed self-defense to the point of requiring you to retreat from even your own home rather than use deadly force to defend yourself.

There is a stupid meme going around FB showing a milkman delivering milk in the rubble of the Blitz, with big talk about how tough and resilient the English are.  I say 'Stupid' because that England no longer exists, if Hitler had attacked an England like it exists now, any Englishman who referred to the Germans as 'Murderous cocksucking Hun bastards' would be prosecuted for hate speech.  Particularly in the urban areas, the post-War collapse of Britain's overseas empire brought in a huge influx of non-Anglo-Saxon populations from Nigeria, Kenya, India, Pakistan, the Palestine Mandate Territory, and the Far East, plus various subsequent waves of oddball splinter populations with a high percentage of Muslims, with the modern doctrine of 'Multiculturalism' which has ensured they remain unassimilated and unintegrated in a British society that championed those WW2 values.  Their children are now citizens by virtue of birth in England, but remain unassimilated aliens in their own land, with much closer cultural ties and loyalties to the places and ideologies their parents left behind, an incredibly fertile ground for recruiting killers and enabler who want to destroy Anglo-Saxon England.

Of course my ancestors from Wales and Ireland would have thought ending England was a pretty great idea, but in the present day it's a bad thing for us. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 04:50:36 PM »
The "multiculturism" is what gets me, Bringing in hordes of people who are incompatible with your society and not making them assimilate is a death sentence for an existing culture.

In England, Europe and here we have enclaves of people who are not contributing to society. they mooch off benefits and piss and moan when we don't accept their "culture", and bend over backwards to accommodate them.

At least here for now we still have the first and second amendment to protect us and do something about it if it gets to bad.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:26:24 PM by Old n Grumpy »

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 10:37:35 PM »
Of course Trump's in favor of panic and overreaction. His cheerleaders on Fox News have been pushing the idea of internment camps this morning, giving a podium to Brit RWNJ Katie Hopkins, who's also been attacking London's mayor.

I suggest you investigate sanity.

It might help.

Now, as far as you are concerned?  I have absolutely no compunction about knowing that your atoms are scorched into individual cinders.

I welcome it.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 10:47:05 PM »
The "multiculturism" is what gets me, Bringing in hordes of people who are incompatible with your society and not making them assimilate is a death sentence for an existing culture.

In England, Europe and here we have enclaves of people who are not contributing to society. they mooch off benefits and piss and moan when we don't accept their "culture", and bend over backwards to accommodate them.

At least here for now we still have the first and second amendment to protect us and do something about it if it gets to bad.

The ridiculous thing is that, quite a few of the long peddled conspiracy-type theories, are proving true.

They want to do away with us and their muzzies are the weapon to do so.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 08:24:29 AM »
His cheerleaders on Fox News have been pushing the idea of internment camps this morning ...

That's not even credible. Why in Hades would Trump or May want to keep terrorists on US or UK soil?!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 09:40:00 AM »
That's not even credible. Why in Hades would Trump or May want to keep terrorists on US or UK soil?!

If I am not mistaken the Brits have laws dating back to the 70's that allow them to detain people almost indefinately. this was the result of the problems they had from the IRA However I think their liberal leanings and protectionist attitude towards muslims prevents them from using them to fight these terrorists.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 01:36:40 PM »
There's a reason why why we told the Brits to ESAD  many, many, moons ago.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Karin

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 05:16:02 PM »
No Saddiq, London has proved him RIGHT.  Daniel Hannan, whom I usually respect a great deal, tweeted that Trump was wrong to criticize.  I (respectfully) disagreed with him. 

Wonder if all the parents and other loved ones of the dead think there's no cause for alarm.  What?  No big deal.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Offline jukin

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2017, 11:54:05 AM »
FUN FACT: The muzzie mayor of Londonstahn said that muzzies that assimilate are "Uncle toms."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/london-mayors-ties-extremism-call-commitment-fighting-terror-question

This asshole also was the defense lawyer for some of the muzzies that tried to take down the Twin Towers in 93. So yeah, **** him with a barbed wire hot sauce coated pineapple sideways.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:13:18 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2017, 05:27:15 PM »
yep, the London mayor has more than one tie to terrorist groups and fronts. I want Trump to continue picking on this fool, Sad started it by running his mouth against Trump during the general.

that's what they elected.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2017, 05:33:16 PM »

that's what they elected.

Exactly.  I only feel sorry for those that didn't vote for this piece of shit muzzie mayor that have been injured or killed.  The rest of them that did are getting their just desserts. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2017, 06:28:35 PM »
Exactly.  I only feel sorry for those that didn't vote for this piece of shit muzzie mayor that have been injured or killed.  The rest of them that did are getting their just desserts.
Hopefully there are enough people left who aren't willing to be sacrificial lambs for "multiculturalism".