Author Topic: Kathy Griffin might be the DUmmies next hero  (Read 1512 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Kathy Griffin might be the DUmmies next hero
« on: May 30, 2017, 05:22:33 PM »
Just so disturbing what that washed up skank did. She went WAYYYYYY TOO FAR

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029136624

HipChick (15,389 posts)

So why do the Deplorables want Kathy Griffin arrested?
What did she do?

louis-t (16,701 posts)
1. She did a skit with a mock beheading

of drumpf. Gee, where was the outrage when deplorables were drawing Obama lynchings?

Offline SVPete

Re: Kathy Griffin might be the DUmmies next hero
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 05:30:46 PM »
Who and when did Obama lynching drawings? Other than Stormfront morons, from whom such moronicity is par for their course.

Seriously. I'm asking. Because I've not seen it, perhaps because I don't sewer-dive onto sites like Stormfront.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 07:03:12 PM »
Horse-faced skank with the social graces of a sow.  A true biological oddity.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 07:27:56 PM »
She's an idiot so they'll definitely love her.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 07:34:11 PM »
Obama rodeo clown unavailable for comment.

The DUches just make it up as they go, which is okay in their institutions. Not okay is the real world. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 02:42:41 AM »
Who and when did Obama lynching drawings? Other than Stormfront morons, from whom such moronicity is par for their course.

Seriously. I'm asking. Because I've not seen it, perhaps because I don't sewer-dive onto sites like Stormfront.
There were a couple, not many.  Someone went out and hanged Obama in effigy from an interstate overpass outside of Kansas City and they went out there with a freaking bomb squad.  :o

I had a number of Leftists who howled at anything that could even remotely suggest that Obama get a hangnail as "obviously racist," but these exact same people defended this to the hilt, insisting that "hanging political leaders in effigy is a long-standing American tradition" and perfectly fine to do.  :whatever:

As usual, if it weren't for double standards, Leftists would have no standards at all.

That having been said, I have to give credit where it's due: Chelsea Clinton and even Keith Olbermann immediately condemned this for the assholery that it was.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 07:51:14 AM »
There were a couple, not many.  Someone went out and hanged Obama in effigy from an interstate overpass outside of Kansas City and they went out there with a freaking bomb squad.  :o
That having been said, I have to give credit where it's due: Chelsea Clinton and even Keith Olbermann immediately condemned this for the assholery that it was.

After that post I did find a story about an incident along those lines at U Kentucky. One of the 2 students who did was a Brit, so I don't know how that would factor into the Prog-narrative. I suspect lots of alcohol and stupid were principal causes in that one.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:05:04 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 09:20:46 AM »
Comparing the amateur-level shenanigans towards Obama with this professional grade attack on DT is ridiculous.  Not even close.

KG and her team knew the shit storm they were creating. Don't think for a second that any of them are even slightly remorseful for thier part in this. 

Expect more things of this nature.  They are deplorable. 
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 10:14:02 AM »
Comparing the amateur-level shenanigans towards Obama with this professional grade attack on DT is ridiculous.  Not even close.

KG and her team knew the shit storm they were creating. Don't think for a second that any of them are even slightly remorseful for thier part in this. 

Expect more things of this nature.  They are deplorable.

Precisely! This was not KG slapping together a bit of papier-mache' and ketchup, and propping up an iPhone to record a drunken impulse. KG and her crew planned this out: scripted; professionally created severed-head prop; make-up; lighting; camera operators; sound mic'ing and mixing; video editing. Probably 2 or 3 dozen people (at least!) who didn't have the tiniest shred of decency necessary to say, "Kathy, what in the HELL are you doing?! I'm outta here!"

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 11:58:31 AM »

I had a number of Leftists who howled at anything that could even remotely suggest that Obama get a hangnail as "obviously racist," but these exact same people defended this to the hilt, insisting that "hanging political leaders in effigy is a long-standing American tradition" and perfectly fine to do.  :whatever:

As usual, if it weren't for double standards, Leftists would have no standards at all.

Have to say that does look like Sarah Palin's legs.  (Not that I've ever looked or anything)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 12:22:25 PM »
Didn't get the memo that we wanted her arrested.  More fun to just ridicule her stupidity.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 01:51:48 PM »
Now this stupid bitch is crying and complaining Trump is a bully and she is getting death threats. She is now playing the victim card, what a POS. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

These stupid children just can't take responsibility for their actions. I hope the backlash continues and she can't get a job cleaning toilets.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!