Author Topic: Donald Trump, his family, and his entire merry band of (Rock Head)  (Read 691 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
MineralMan (94,403 posts)

Donald Trump, his family, and his entire merry band of
miscreants are beginning to learn what happens when one moves into the public political sector. Once you do that, you expose yourself to a microscopic inspection of every detail of your lives. It starts with the media and can shift into law enforcement territory. Things you have done that would have escaped scrutiny in the business world suddenly become of great interest to one and all.

If the underbelly of your operations is caked with muck and excrement from being dragged through untold swamps and garbage pits, all of that will be fodder for the investigators, who now have unlimited access to your every action and subterfuge. Your illegal doings, fraudulent activities and supposedly hidden communications will now see the light of day.

This is why crooks and blackguards should never seek political office. As long as they avoid public scrutiny, they can often carry on with impunity. But, as soon as they are elected by the people, interest in them increases and investigations begin apace, both official and unofficial. Everything will be turned over and what's underneath will be analyzed.

It was not a good idea, Mr. Trump, to run for President and win. Not a good idea at all. Now, everyone around you is subject to close inspection and examination. Some, who you thought were loyal to you, may not be as stalwart as you believed. Once your carefully knitted story begins to unravel, the truth will eventually emerge. Prepare yourself, Donald, to be fully exposed. Fear is appropriate at this time.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029131691

Well Rock Head, he did temporarily give up his lavish billionaire lifestyle to try and help this country get back on track after 8 years under comrade Zero. He and his family are successful and earned their wealth. I am happy that I wake at 0300 every morning and thank the Lord that Hillary is not the president. Go eat a bag of dicks you old fool.  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Donald Trump, his family, and his entire merry band of (Rock Head)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 05:19:21 PM »
I am happy that I wake at 0300 every morning and thank the Lord that Hillary is not the president.

Not only that, but it's fun being a Republican again.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 05:50:17 PM »
One could reverse that and put the Clinton Family miscreants and it is far more accurate.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 06:01:15 PM »
Quote from: AzJames73 on Today at 04:50:13 PM
I am happy that I wake at 0300 every morning and thank the Lord that Hillary is not the president.

More than the retards will ever know...............

It was not a good idea, Mr. Trump, to run for President and win. Not a good idea at all. Now, everyone around you is subject to close inspection and examination. Some, who you thought were loyal to you, may not be as stalwart as you believed. Once your carefully knitted story begins to unravel, the truth will eventually emerge. Prepare yourself, Donald, to be fully exposed. Fear is appropriate at this time.

Oh, really.............. and why is that fvckface?

I want to sink a blade in your ass.  Slowly..  I want to watch your face contort into the horror of the realization that you're dying.   I want to watch you gasp your last breath.....    Under a REPUBLICAN administration.
I want it to be painful.  Very, very.....

Painful.  :bigbird:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 06:09:29 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »

I foresee MM's mantel being lined, multiple levels, with 4, possibly 8, years worth of these babies:

:goldfoot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 07:41:18 PM »
The clinton clan is a bunch of excrements.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!