Author Topic: Strategic Thinking... a bouncy  (Read 656 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Strategic Thinking... a bouncy
« on: May 25, 2017, 04:14:21 PM »
GetRidOfThem (133 posts)

Strategic Thinking...
I go to a hair salon, which is owned/run by a very liberal friend of mine. So we inevitably talk about Agent Orange and all that nonsense.

He wants Agent Orange to last at least until the 2018 election. If he fails too early, Repugs could recover, and we might not be able to get a majority in the house. He thinks prolonged pain will in the end help Democrats regain the upper hand.

Me - I don't know. Part of me wants to see him go down in flames fast, but that is more for personal satisfaction. Strategically, it might be better if he lasts into the election cycle...

What do others think?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029115673

I just think you are just another obstructionist shill.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Strategic Thinking... a bouncy
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 04:38:02 PM »
I think we know the answer to this from the dems' standpoint; they want the investigation to drag on... and on... and on...

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 05:12:58 PM »
I hope all your hair falls out and you have to go the rest of your miserable life wearing one of those stupid ***** hats. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
As for your very liberal friend, I hope he, she, it gets sued by a trumper!! :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 05:30:07 PM »
What do I think? Low-Post-Count Noob schmoozing (the nicest word that came to mind) for DU-Cred.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 05:53:00 PM »
Oh my!!

My schadenboner is going to have to go on a long vaco before November 2018. No way he could handle what is sure to happen then......unless the GOPe keeps screwing the pooch.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.