Author Topic: Us deplorables are not racist. We are BIGOTS  (Read 718 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Us deplorables are not racist. We are BIGOTS
« on: May 25, 2017, 12:21:55 PM »
LaydeeBug (9,987 posts)

To be clear, if you voted for Trump, I don't think you're a RACIST, I think you're a BIGOT
and there's a difference.

We have to stop thinking these people didn't know what they were doing. They did. They even know of the Russian collusion. They just don't *care* because they have been treating *us* like the enemy while we've been treating them like our rival.

Some of my Trump Chumps even go so far as to say that Russia did us a favor.

They think "generational welfare" is a big problem facing us today. Really, they just like judging people.

We *must* tether that chicken around their necks, or this shit will keep happening.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029114539

Eat a bag of dicks LdB

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Us deplorables are not racist. We are BIGOTS
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 12:23:09 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029114539

Eat a bag of dicks LdB

If you voted for Clinton, or in the past, voted for Obama, I think you're a ****, and a dumb one at that.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 12:26:38 PM »
I wish she'd tether a cement block around her neck and jump off a bridge.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 01:15:42 PM »
Tether that chicken?

Sounds like DUmmy mopinko.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 01:16:48 PM »
Buggee needs to meet some actual trump voters, see what we're really like. North Point Church of God is just down the street from her. Perhaps she could meet some there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »
What Bad Cat said!

What is with this chicken and neck obsession of the stupid ****?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 01:35:18 PM »
I keep seeing this "Russia did us a favor" thing being bandied about, as if it were an admission of guilt. To me, it's an obvious joke, but of course, it is lost on the mirthless left.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 01:39:03 PM »
Dear ladybug,
first you need to change your name to ladycockroach, Yes I am a
racist, homophobic, islamaphobic, mexaphobic xzenaphobic, racist bigot that hates liberals.
I have become that way because you and your ilk have bemeande me and my country with your shitty attitude filled with bile and hate.
Your hero the choclate jeezus spent the last 8 years pissing away 4 TRILLION dollars of our money with nothing to show for it except hatred for my country and people who are self reliant.
So in closing you and yours can eat some more shit sandwiches and die.
Regards,
Old n Grumpy
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 02:29:58 PM »
What Bad Cat said!

What is with this chicken and neck obsession of the stupid ****?

It seems to be an allusion to a regional and/or folk-remedy way of teaching a dog not to kill and eat chickens - tying a dead chicken around the dog's neck it can't get at the rotting chicken. If that's Buggee's meaning, I don't think DU really cares to hear her regionalisms. About the only thing many DU-folk want to hear from the Baltimore area is news of police officers being assassinated.

I guess Buggee imagines Trump and other R leaders are in some way "dead chickens" whose rotting away will teach R voters not to vote for Rs.

Frankly, if there's anything in US politics that is analogous to what I surmise to be Buggee's meaning, it would be what American voters did with The CHILL. Whether the Ds learn anything remains to be seen, but I don't think they have yet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.