Author Topic: I'm still very mad at Bernie.  (Read 828 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I'm still very mad at Bernie.
« on: May 28, 2017, 09:58:09 PM »
In January, Skinner turned off the post 2016 election forum in order to... well... spare his money cow any more flack from the DUmpmonkiez in the zoo.

It was supposed to be a forum where they could discus why the election didn't go their way... It didn't go that way.

More and more there was total infighting as to why the tired old cheating hag lost.

Star Member boston bean (29,845 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/12512681617

In under the wire... I am still very angry with Bernie Sanders

I think I will be for a very long time.

The disrespect he showed to the first woman Democratic Nominee, by not officially conceding graciously prior to the convention is unforgivable, imho.

I am angry that in 2008 Hillary was harangued for waiting a very short time after the primaries were over to concede to Barack Obama. I am upset that a double standard was placed upon her, ie lambasting her and ridiculing and shaming her for waiting for 4 days to concede. While Bernie was given every conceivable excuse for his actions for over 2 months.

I really do feel like he did a great disservice to Hillary and Democrats, whom he votes with 98% of the time. I think his actions played a part in Jill Stein getting as many votes as she did.

I'm not ready to get all goose pimply about him and probably never will be.

this was of course, before the 'fact' that the dirty old bitty was cheated out by the russians... in cahoots with Donnie T and probably Bernie... he is a commie after all.

Star Member bravenak (34,648 posts)
1. I am too

Angry at the double standards. Angry at the way he fights against political correctness and 'identity' politics. Angry at how he never acknowledged that he is part of the reason for the way his peeps acted. Angry most that he wanted Obama primaried and started the meme that Hillary was somehow bought and sold by corporate interests. Angry that he wants to work with Trump.

I will never back any movement with him attached to it.

^ The racist old bitch was a loud obnoxious anti-Bernie from the word go.

Never mind that Hillary conspired with the DNC to cheat Bernie in the Primary...

dionysus (26,465 posts)
24. Again, most all bernie supporters voted for her. This continual blaming

Ghost bernie voters for her losing is WEAK.

She had enough weaknesses of her own, bernie was not a ralph nader who caused her to lose. Jesus. She had her own faults.

Eliot Rosewater (4,017 posts)
29. Nah, too many of them voted 3rd party

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/jill-stein-gary-johnson-hillary-clinton-election-results-lost-lose-third-party-presidential-florida-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-final-votes/

or not at all because of the stupid shit they believed about Hillary, like she was WEAK.

Nah, anybody who would have voted were it not for her or did vote 3rd party, as seen at this link, is why this planet is now ****ed.

OWN IT

She lost because:

RUSSIANS
BERNIE
3rd WAY Traitors

Star Member uponit7771 (42,062 posts)
161. +1, this is the FACT that Sanders, M$M and Sanders supporters wont admit too... HRC Young vote was... cut in half relative to Obama IIRC

14. He shits on what I believe is good for all His utopia is not mine

dionysus (26,465 posts)
16. You must have a ****ed up idea of utopia. Please detail what you abhor so much. I'm dying to hear it

Explain what he "shit on" please, if you can.

40. My identity as a black woman fighting for the rights of those who look like me

That's what. Him shittinv on political correctness is saying to me that he cares not a whit about how difficult it is for those of us protected by political correctness to navagate this nation. Very insensitive. His call for neutral identity, when he told that woman who wanted to be the second Latina to meet her particular goal, he told her not to focus on her race or her gender but to focus on what he thought she should focus on. That's fine for a white man, but for those of us who have no role models in particular area, it's ignoring who we are. How hard WE work in particular. How we need strong black and hispanic leaders for our children to look up to. White people already have them. In every field. Especially White men, as the rest of us have not had the FREEDOM to do so as long as you. He ignores the history of minorities and is insensitive in speaking. We already have a bombastic person as president tomorrow. One who feels the same way about identity politics and political correctness. Why should I accept it from right and left and just take it because he offers me money? Respect. I told you. That is the issue. **** money. It wont last anyhow and folks will find a way to not give us our share just like every time. We have no reason to trust him to be any different.

Bernie actually walked with the Civil Rights Leaders in the 60s. But, **** it. He be a racist an' shit.

44. I think he is a throw back to the split between economic justice and social justice in the late sixties and early seventies. I think he thinks his justice is more important than mine. He has said as much.

173. I will not let it go I guess

I refuse to feel guilty

Oh, go **** yourself you racist piece of shit.

Star Member Feeling the Bern (3,839 posts)
125. You gotta read what the rule says as per Skinner

Why we have this rule: Our forum members support and admire a wide variety of Democratic politicians and public figures. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but our members don't expect to see Democrats viciously denigrated on this website. This rule also applies to Independents who align themselves with Democrats (eg: Bernie Sanders).

Sorry but the rules of the admin disagree with you. Get it out of your system. I can't wait to alert all professional Bernie haters.

stonecutter357 (6,697 posts)
156. I don't gotta do shit, bernie IS NOT A Democratic party Member.

This rule also applies to Independents who align themselves with Democrats (eg: Bernie Sanders).

Hassin Bin Sober (16,858 posts)
30. I think if the campaign and their surrogates made the primary campaign about...

.... issues instead of the opponents supporters, we might be celebrating tomorrow.

That's what sucks about such a razor thin loss. Probably any of a dozen mistakes might have made a difference if we went the other way.

Eliot Rosewater (4,017 posts)
31. Nonsense. What you are saying is Trump was preferred since Hillary didnt mention something more often, since she did make it about issues often but if she had only mentioned jobs more then we would have voted for her.

****ing spare me

This is rightwing bullshit. I am sick of it.

Star Member The Velveteen Ocelot (51,365 posts)
5. The only positive thing I can think of about tomorrow

is that this sort of whining will be done with.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

NWCorona (8,525 posts)
54. It won't go away. It will just move to a different location.

Talk Is Cheap (389 posts)
8. 'Politics ain't beanbag'...

First, Clinton really did win - in the popular vote and the fact that this was another stolen election.

To blame somebody else or get angry at her competition is inappropriate.

According to the electoral college - Clinton lost and it is very unfortunate. Just remember, Senator Sanders
is someone that can be absolutely trusted to promote and fight for progressive, liberal, and Democratic values.

m-lekktor (3,176 posts)
25. I am sure you will still be allowed to trash Bernie once this forum is closed down.

Most of the folks who support Bernie have fled DU and the folks who remain are less likely to hide posts like yours if called for jury duty.

Star Member boston bean (29,845 posts)
61. Not forget how the first female democratic nominee was treated.

I'm not forgetting it.

slumcamper (402 posts)
110. Anger noted. There's blame to go around.

WE failed to come together as a party.
WE failed to transcend our candidate preferences for the sake of things greater.
WE failed to speak collectively and in unity to an economically stressed electorate.

And WE, as Democrats of many stripes beneath a big tent failed to coalesce around "Stronger Together."

WE failed to rally.
WE failed to compromise and heed the words of our departing President, "WE mustn't let the perfect be the enemy of the good."

WE failed.
WE bear the burden of the hellish consequence that awaits us.
WE must NOW overcome this rancor, dig in our heels, and resist.

If you have children or grandchildren...enough said.

WE will overcome.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: I'm still very mad at Bernie.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 10:16:37 PM »
Thu Jan 19, 2017, 06:50 PM

The disrespect he showed to the first woman Democratic Nominee, by not officially conceding graciously prior to the convention is unforgivable, imho.

Maybe that's something we'll just have to get used to--the "new normal."  Or maybe not making gracious concession speeches is a democrat problem. 

I stayed up late on election night long enough to see that the mighty Trump had schlonged Hillary in a landslide, but she couldn't drag her doughy ass out of bed until lunch time the next day to give a concession speech 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 07:34:11 AM »
Star Member boston bean (29,845 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/12512681617

Gee, do think that might have a little bit to do with The Bern knowing that The Shrew-CHILL and D Party bosses had colluded to cheat him out of fair primary elections?

Evidence that The Shrew-CHILL was a horrible candidate, Part 1: It took cheating for her to overcome a challenge from a fruitcake outsider;

Evidence that The Shrew-CHILL was a horrible candidate, Part 2: a very flawed R candidate outworked and out-strategized her and won.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 09:22:58 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 09:16:49 AM »
44. I think he is a throw back to the split between economic justice and social justice in the late sixties and early seventies. I think he thinks his justice is more important than mine. He has said as much.

So what defines your justice as more important than Sander's? That is the implication of that statement. What is the yard stick you use to compare one person's idea of justice against another's in order to determine who's justice has more truth in it? Without a standard then what is justice is an opinion and not something objective.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 09:28:09 AM »
Thu Jan 19, 2017, 06:50 PM

After they bent him over and ****ed him what did you expect him to do? Send her roses? :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 10:03:44 AM »
Angry at the way he fights against political correctness and 'identity' politics.
He shits on what I believe is good for all His utopia is not mine
My identity as a black woman fighting for the rights of those who look like me

That's what. Him shittinv on political correctness is saying to me that he cares not a whit about how difficult it is for those of us protected by political correctness to navagate this nation. Very insensitive. His call for neutral identity, when he told that woman who wanted to be the second Latina to meet her particular goal, he told her not to focus on her race or her gender but to focus on what he thought she should focus on. That's fine for a white man, but for those of us who have no role models in particular area, it's ignoring who we are.
I think he is a throw back to the split between economic justice and social justice in the late sixties and early seventies. I think he thinks his justice is more important than mine.

This "quote" is a composite of excerpts from several bn posts. I posted it this way to save visual space. That said ...

I am victim, hear me whine.

Justice is not individual except when subsidiary to universal principles. If bn's "justice" conflicts with The Bern's "justice", one, the other, or both are not justice. However much bn (and The Bern, for that matter) might hate it, justice doesn't see rich or poor, black or white. "Justice" that targets and screws over "the rich" or whites, or some other demographic group is not justice.

However much bn might hate and deny it, racial (sexual, etc.) identity politics will inevitably fragment the D Party. Because, inevitably, blacks' "justice" will come into conflict with Hispanics' "justice" will come into conflict with homosexuals' "justice" will come into conflict with Muslims' "justice" will come into conflict with feminazis' "justice" ...

As for blacks lacking black role models, why care about the skin color of the person whose ideas you emulate? Jesus is Jewish, i.e. Asian not European, yet "white" Europeans have been following his ideas and person for 2 millennia! But bn is wrong. There are plenty of blacks who have achieved greatness: Booker T. Washington in education; Clarence Thomas in law; Ben Carson in medicine; Herman Cain in business; Alan Keyes in politics and foreign affairs, Condoleezza Rice in foreign affairs and academia ... just a few off the top of my head. bn's problem with these people is that they are the "wrong kind" of blacks, blacks who rejected victimhood, blacks who identified as human beings rather than as a skin color, blacks who lead rather than waiting for a person of the "right" skin color to follow, blacks who accomplished rather than lazily playing victim.

Oh, and should bn chance to see or hear of this post (doubtful, TLDR, I know), taking off your clothes and doing lap dances to excite others' lust is not leading, is not accomplishment, and is a dead end (because after your sexy looks fade and grow flabby and wrinkly, you have no experience or education toward a career of real creation and accomplishment, but half your life is still ahead of you).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 12:35:55 PM »
14. He shits on what I believe is good for all His utopia is not mine

I need a DUmbass to human translator here.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 12:39:41 PM »
I need a DUmbass to human translator here.

he be a white CIS Male JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I hatez him.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!