Author Topic: Democrat Fraud Already Evident in Early Voting  (Read 1560 times)

Offline thundley4

Democrat Fraud Already Evident in Early Voting
« on: October 26, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »
Posted by Van Helsing at October 26, 2010 9:03 AM

Election day is a week away, but the Democrat shenanigans are already well underway. What else would you expect from a desperate Dingy Harry if not this:

Some voters in Boulder City [Nevada] complained on Monday that their ballot had been cast before they went to the polls, raising questions about Clark County's electronic voting machines.
Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked.
Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.
"Something's not right," Ferrara said. "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time — that's wrong."

How's this for wrong:

A Craven County [North Carolina] voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.

Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.
"They pushed it twice and the same thing happened," Laughinghouse said. "That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted."

It's not enough to beat Democrats. You have to beat them by the margin of fraud, which gets increasingly wide the more brazen the party becomes in its corruption. Democrats are the party of taking by force and trickery what others have earned. That applies not only to money but to votes.

On tips from nancz and Anonymous.
Moonbattery

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: Democrat Fraud Already Evident in Early Voting
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 01:45:00 PM »
A Craven County [North Carolina] voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.

Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.
"They pushed it twice and the same thing happened," Laughinghouse said. "That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted."

True story, I live in New Bern and recieved this as an email last Thursday from Sam himself.  This has been verified and seems to have happened two other times as well within the county.  There is a couple of tight races where some long time democrats are about to be ousted. 

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 08:18:09 PM »
Now there’s absolutely no independently verified evidence of chicanery with the voting machines (yet), but it is worth noting that the voting machine technicians in Clark County are members of the Service Employees International Union.
Gateway Pundit

Surprise, surprise.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 10:15:46 PM »
Not sure about the Nevada issue, but my machine had no problems when I voted R across the board.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.