Author Topic: Rasmussen Rundown on some polls  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Rasmussen Rundown on some polls
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 03:54:45 PM »
Florida Senate: Rubio 36%, Crist 34%, Meek 15%
If Meek’s Democratic Primary challenger, billionaire real estate Jeff Greene, is their opponent, Rubio gets 37% of the vote to Crist’s 33%. Greene earns 18% support, while 12% remain undecided. Crist’s support is down eight points from the previous survey, while Greene is up five.

According to recent news reports, some influential Democrats are gravitating toward Crist, who has been moving to the left legislatively in recent weeks. Greene, meanwhile, has been spending heavily to introduce himself to Florida voters.

Both parties will choose their nominees in August 24 primaries.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2010/election_2010_senate_elections/florida/election_2010_florida_senate
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Rasmussen Rundown on some polls
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:35:27 AM »
I've never voted for a democrat in any election in my life. I'm 57. But I wish Strickland was the Gov. of half of the states that have Republican Gov's. This guy set up a range in his back yard so he can shoot from his back porch. He needs to switch parties.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.