Author Topic: Frank Luntz having difficulty finding Coakley supporters for focus group  (Read 1474 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
...As of late this afternoon, Luntz was still scrambling to balance his focus group with supporters of Democrat Martha Coakley. “I just lost another one,” Luntz growled over his cell phone from a hotel ballroom at Logan Airport. In the last 24 hours, six Coakley voters have dropped out. By contrast, Luntz hasn’t lost a single supporter of her opponent, Scott Brown.

The problem isn’t money. “They’re getting paid well,” Luntz says, “probably more than they’re making at their jobs. And they still don’t want to do it.”

Instead, says Luntz, they’re ashamed. “They don’t want to be on television defending Martha Coakley. It’s passé. It’s socially unacceptable. I never dreamed I’d see Democrats in Massachusetts embarrassed to admit they’re Democrats.”...
link

H/T Hotair.com

Hope and Change have left the building.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Frank Luntz having difficulty finding Coakley supporters for focus group
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 06:50:51 PM »
link

H/T Hotair.com

Hope and Change have left the building.

lol. Thats hilarious.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
Re: Frank Luntz having difficulty finding Coakley supporters for focus group
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 07:19:31 PM »
 :muahaha:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.