Author Topic: Bill Clinton to Campaign for Coakley  (Read 5799 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Bill Clinton to Campaign for Coakley
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 08:31:53 AM »
Bill's getting a lot of negative publicity lately for 'Game Change' which hits the shelves any minute now to huge advance sales, his 'Help' may prove a millstone.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 08:46:40 AM »
Bill's getting a lot of negative publicity lately for 'Game Change' which hits the shelves any minute now to huge advance sales, his 'Help' may prove a millstone.

That part about Bill saying that Obama would be serving coffee isn't going to thrill the black voters in Massachusetts.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2010, 08:12:10 AM »
 :bawl:  :bawl: :bawl:

Offline redwhit

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2010, 09:32:25 AM »
Asked why he was in MA and not Haiti, Clinton came up with this little gem:

But it reminds you all over again of the importance of good governance. Now, good governance would not have prevented this earthquake, but if we'd had decades of it, there would have been different buildings there, and less deforestation, and a sustainable economy. I mean, the whole thing would be different. So what I want to say to you is, I'm here today because I believe in Martha Coakley…

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Clinton-Haiti-relief-Dem-politicking-are-two-sides-of-the-same-coin-81878782.html#ixzz0cn1xUOlW

Well, now we know what went wrong in New Orleans, huh?  Lack of decades worth of good governance.