Author Topic: Broken Brain Syndrome  (Read 245 times)

Offline CC27

Broken Brain Syndrome
« on: May 20, 2024, 08:05:21 AM »
peggysue2 (10,891 posts)

Broken Brain Syndrome
I've seen this before.

Though I don't think Donald Trump's latest rally mishap was a McConnell-like freeze, Trump is definitely having increasing dementia problems. As one of the doctors from the Duty to Warn Coalition has noted, Donald Trump's brain is broken. His mental capacity is a mere shadow of what it was in 2016 and his cognitive functions are seriously impaired.

My father went through this as did my sister. You can have plateaus during the early stages of the disease where function evens out and a patient has moments of clarity. But as the disease progresses (and it always progresses), those moments become infrequent, and then disappear altogether.

Trump is very close to the abyss.

Stress worsens the symptoms and I truly believe that's what we're witnessing. Falling asleep in the courtroom is a good example of advanced dementia-related behavior. My father would sleep a lot during the day, and then be on the prowl throughout the night.

Sound familiar?

All the language glitches and slurs, the language of violence and paranoia? It's all part of it as the brain damage worsens. Even his body movement--that forward tilt, the leg dragging could be attributed to his neurological decline.

I recall watching my father as he went through this process comparing him to a diver. In the early stages, he would dive beneath the water and resurface, sputtering, making excuses, citing reasons for a poor or unexpected dive. As time went on, his inability to resurface entirely or even make reasonable excuses/explanations became painfully clear. Weirdly enough, my youngest son was having his own struggles after a traumatic brain injury. He started deeply submerged beneath the water, then slowly--in fits and starts--resurfaced, sometimes briefly, then permanently (but with what the medical community refers to as 'deficits').

I watched the whole process in reverse.

Agent Orange is at the point where normal families would seek care and medical advice.

None of this is normal. Not the man, the family, not his frenzied supporters (who are willfully blind to the evidence) and certainly not his enablers, those eager to use Trump as their vehicle to raw power.

Trump's brain is broken. We see it every day and will continue to see it in evermore harrowing dimensions because this is who the GOP is pushing to occupy the Oval Office.

Donald Trump has thus far outrun accountability. But he cannot, will not outrun this disease process.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218961667

Projecting about Biden again??

Offline SVPete

Re: Broken Brain Syndrome
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2024, 08:56:22 AM »
peggysue2 is so far into cloud cuckoo land she's in a laws-of-physics-violating perpendicular universe.

Trump can do one-hour plus off-the-cuff speeches at rallies, while LIEden's 15-second debate challenge had to be filmed in single-sentence segments, because LIEden couldn't memorize and recite the script and look alert for a continuous 15 or 20 seconds (go find the challenge video, I'm not exaggerating).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 12:20:38 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 08:58:23 AM »
I believe this is called grasping at straws  :thatsright:

Their fearless leader is a walking dead man and they refuse to see or accept that. Plus they don’t dare complain and the economy or the way he is mishandling the country  :rant: :rant: :rant:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 09:02:37 AM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2024, 02:31:29 PM »
Funny or Sad? Now Biden Says He Was Vice President During the Pandemic

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/05/20/funny-or-sad-now-biden-says-he-was-vice-president-during-the-pandemic-n4929178

"When I was Vice President, things were kinda bad during the pandemic," is not a thing former Veep Mike Pence said on Sunday. "And what happened was, Barack said to me, 'Go to Detroit! And help fix it!' Well, poor Mayor [Duggan], he's spent more time with me than he ever thought he's gonna have to."

No, that was Presidentish Joe Biden speaking in Detroit on Sunday about things that never happened because Donald Trump was president in 2020 when the plandemic was launched out of China. Barack Obama hadn't been in the White House for almost four years, and Biden was the former veep running for his party's presidential nomination.

Nobody sent Biden to Detroit to help with the pandemic, not that there's anything he could have done. In fact, Biden was "busy," such as it was, running a basement campaign and releasing staged videos that somehow weren't that much worse than the one I just transcribed for you.

:mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:  :thatsright:  :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2024, 03:57:06 PM »
At least Trump has more of his shit together them SpongeBrains ShitMyPants does. I'd still take trump any day over Slow Joe.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2024, 05:19:42 PM »
At least Trump has more of his shit together them SpongeBrains ShitMyPants does. I'd still take trump any day over Slow Joe.

Or LIEden + Cackles.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: Today at 03:54:47 PM »
Wasn't someone on DU claiming that Trump falling asleep in court was a sign of his contempt for and open defiance of the court?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:02:31 PM »
What I find worrisome, beyond LIEden's horribly harmful policies and actions, is that hid past lie-stories had a purpose, somehow showing that he shared his target audience's experiences and concerns. This pandemic claim served no purpose. It's just detachment from reality.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:46:26 PM »
Barack said to me, 'Go to Detroit! And help fix it!'

Now this could be true Obama, sending slow Joe to Detroit to get him out of his sight for a while. we all know how annoying he can be :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: Today at 07:05:59 PM »
Barack said to me, 'Go to Detroit! And help fix it!'
Now this could be true Obama, sending slow Joe to Detroit to get him out of his sight for a while. we all know how annoying he can be :lmao: :loser:

Quote from: Mike Robinson's Li'l Bitch
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** up."
-- Big Mike Robinson's Li'l Bitch
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus