Author Topic: Guantanamo, man,  (Read 594 times)

Offline CC27

Guantanamo, man,
« on: March 17, 2024, 11:44:19 AM »
PCIntern
Guantanamo, man,
He needs to be put in Guantanamo for inciting a revolution and rioting. This is going from insane to other-worldly.

“Bloodbath”? The time to act is now. The exponential curve of mental illness is really starting to take on straight-line vertical configuration.

https://democraticunderground.com/100218784993

President Trump was talking about the car industry and China. You stupid moron. They don't realize how stupid that makes them look. Listen to what he says.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:56:23 AM by CC27 »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Guantanamo, man,
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 11:55:00 AM »
paleotn (17,759 posts)
10. He simply needs to be "disappeared"
Reply to PCIntern (Original post)
Sun Mar 17, 2024, 09:50 AM

Very Latin American, dictatorish, but still. And I'm very well aware that violates a whole host of laws and morals. The very heart of what we're trying to protect. I get it, but I'm also quite risk averse. As Mafia bosses use to say...Why take chances?

Just thoughts rattling around in my Sunday morning brain.

The whole thread is pure evil.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 12:02:18 PM »
It sounds to me like they’re talking assassination, and doing whatever they can do obstruct the fair election. I think they’re demented and a real danger to society. The more they talk about saving democracy, the more it shows how much they want to destroy it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 12:04:43 PM »
It sounds to me like they’re talking assassination, and doing whatever they can do obstruct the fair election. I think they’re demented and a real danger to society. The more they talk about saving democracy, the more it shows how much they want to destroy it.

When they tell you who they are, believe them.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 12:10:22 PM »

GoCubsGo
6. I prefer ADX Florence.
4 hrs ago
Put him in with all of the other fellow dregs of humanity. If it's good enough for the likes of Robert Hanssen, Zaccarias Moussaoui, The Unibomber, Eric Rudolph, the Oklahoma City bombers, and El Chapo, it's good enough for him. He'll fit right in with all those terrorists, mobsters, and killers. No need for Secret Service protection there, either

A contradiction. Putting President Trump in with all the other dregs of society would sentence him to DU.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 01:15:35 PM »
This MSM/Dem lie is so stupid that EarlG posted a thread to limit the damage of DU being used to spread the lie, https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218785462 . :rotf: Looks like DU-folk are going, "Fake but true," in response.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2024, 02:47:26 PM »
The whole thread is pure evil willful ignorance.

Fixt 'er for ya, my friend.  :thumbs: :hi5: :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 05:50:47 PM »
Reply to PCIntern (Original post)
paleotn (17,759 posts)
Sun Mar 17, 2024, 09:50 AM 
10. He simply needs to be "disappeared"
Very Latin American, dictatorish, but still. And I'm very well aware that violates a whole host of laws and morals. The very heart of what we're trying to protect. I get it, but I'm also quite risk averse. As Mafia bosses use to say...Why take chances?

Just thoughts rattling around in my Sunday morning brain.

Right out in the open about it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2024, 06:01:28 PM »
Well since I havem't much else to do since I retired, I guess fighting a civil war is just as good a thing to do as any if the left wants I'll be their Huckleberry.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2024, 12:08:47 AM »
Well since I havem't much else to do since I retired, I guess fighting a civil war is just as good a thing to do as any if the left wants I'll be their Huckleberry.

The fun part is teaching these imbeciles that flanking tactics are waaay more fun than frontal attacks.  :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 03:56:45 AM »
The fun part is teaching these imbeciles that flanking tactics are waaay more fun than frontal attacks.  :-)

Don't forget that they are DUmmies.  They prefer to attack from the rear (both literally and figuratively).

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2024, 07:55:35 AM »
They’re still on the “In order to save democracy, we must first destroy it” crazy train, I see.

Well, any train they’re on is the crazy train, but specially they’re pushing for this one.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2024, 08:03:14 AM »
They’re still on the “In order to save democracy, we must first destroy it” crazy train, I see.

Well, any train they’re on is the crazy train, but specially they’re pushing for this one.

It follows with the "fine people on both sides" hoax, amongst dozens of other that the left has seized and pounced upon by quoting them completely out of context. As soon as I heard this yesterday morning on Fox & Friends, they played the whole clip and there is clearly nothing wrong with it. Apparently the lefties are ONLY using the bloodbath comment without even including that's what Trump said regarding the automotive industry.

Mountain, molehill. Gullible leftists will fall for anything they perceive makes the Evil Orange Man look bad.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2024, 09:22:11 AM »
It follows with the "fine people on both sides" hoax, amongst dozens of other that the left has seized and pounced upon by quoting them completely out of context. As soon as I heard this yesterday morning on Fox & Friends, they played the whole clip and there is clearly nothing wrong with it. Apparently the lefties are ONLY using the bloodbath comment without even including that's what Trump said regarding the automotive industry.

The MSM have been ripping Trump comments out of context and pretzellating them into things he clearly didn't mean for nearly 9 years. Trump needs to move on from baiting them with more and more to mocking them for it. Maybe add a list of random lurid phrases and end the list with, "OK MSM, I said all those phrases. Have fun lying about what I said."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2024, 09:35:14 AM »
One look at this thread fro the DUmp and you can see how Germany fell into fascism in the 1930s.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2024, 09:53:57 AM »
One look at this thread fro the DUmp and you can see how Germany fell into fascism in the 1930s.

For the better part of the last hour, the morning radio show that I frequent (Chris Plante) has been replaying dozens upon dozens of instances where the left and the news media (but I repeat myself) have used the word "blood bath" and similar phrases. Yet their panties are in a twist over this completely out of context comment.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2024, 10:50:11 AM »
They’re in crisis mode, total panic because none of their underhanded tactics are working to prevent him from running again. Since there’s no laws against nonstop lying about the man they will keep it up till the end.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2024, 12:03:55 PM »
CSPAN has a video of the speech in which Trump spoke of a "bloodbath", https://www.c-span.org/video/?534259-1/president-trump-campaigns-bernie-moreno . It's an hour and 35 minutes long, but the relevant context is 34:00 - 35:00 . Trump is clearly speaking of an economic "bloodbath", not literal violence and bloodshed.

Plus or minus EarlG's thread and OP, did any DUmmie actually post the full context quote or the a video clip of the the full context? If so, without getting a Mod warning or granite pizza?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2024, 12:07:41 PM »

I know what you mean. It seems like a waste for me to use up all my ammo on a bunch of tin cans. :lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2024, 12:55:57 PM »
There was an entire movement that was started from a leftist lie, the "good people on both sides". In that we saw a lifelong Democrat named Brandon Straka found the Walk Away campaign because he finally started doing his own research and found that he'd been lied to his entire life by the left. Since it's founding, THOUSANDS have walked away.

With that said, please do continue, DUmbasses.  :thumbs:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site