Author Topic: I was thinking.  (Read 519 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I was thinking.
« on: April 22, 2021, 09:13:47 PM »
The people causing the most strife in America isn't BLM and ANTIFA. Sure, they do the actual damage, but they are merely tools - and fairly dull tools, at that.

The real enemy are the journalists, politicians, academics, and woke corporate executives. Once they go away, there's no one left to motivate or logistically support BLM and ANTIFA.

They are also the "softest" element. They aren't fight to endure the strife that they instigate.

They are also hated by the minions they motivate. Seriously, we have seen stories of leftists getting caught up in the very mobs they support. It never goes well for them.

So, what would happen if things got really weird, and the Right decided - civil order having collapsed - went after the source of the strife rather than confronting BLM?

I'm not saying BLM isn't a piece of shit Marxist organization to be extinguished, it is and must be. But how much would it undercut the narrative driving the ill informed rank and file if the backlash from the Right fell on the rich white people leading the Left?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: I was thinking.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 11:46:58 PM »
I’ve been thinking for a long while journalism has to change and quickly. The media drives everything. There’s no more shootings now than before, the media is just trying to help Biden. I’ll direct you to the summer of the shark as my evidence and we can work forward from there.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 06:33:44 AM »
I’ve been thinking for a long while journalism has to change and quickly. The media drives everything. There’s no more shootings now than before, the media is just trying to help Biden. I’ll direct you to the summer of the shark as my evidence and we can work forward from there.

KC

Here's a member of a CNN crew taking a water bottle upside his head after it was thrown by BLM.  :hyper:

https://twitter.com/NicXTempore/status/1382497806624165897

What did CNN do? Cucked for them.

Now imagine an angry crowd at Zuckerberg's house.

BLM isn't going to save his pasty, rich white ass. They'll be the first ones to leave his dead and stripped naked in the middle of the street.

The elitists are creating an army that hates them. That's how smart they are.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 10:00:53 AM »
The media being the way they are, we have to assume the house of cards is collapsing...albeit not very fast.

Pivotal-events... which the media aren't out in front of... should theoretically overwhelm them by their distracting nature.  It's like me lying about how the cookie-jar fell while a dog is barking at someone knocking at the door.  My narrative never had a chance to encompass and absolve.

Events are certainly piling-up.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 11:20:02 AM »

So, what would happen if things got really weird, and the Right decided - civil order having collapsed - went after the source of the strife rather than confronting BLM?

Good luck getting to Soros. He bankrolls much of the shit we see. But I'm not convinced that the Right really understands that.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.