Author Topic: Just a Little Turf Problem, or Something More Sinister  (Read 512 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Just a Little Turf Problem, or Something More Sinister
« on: April 20, 2021, 02:51:28 PM »
Former AG Bill Barr started off his term like gangbusters, but when the Dunham report dragged on and on and on and on, it became apparent to many -- especially to DJT -- that Barr was just another DOJ Deep State operative. And toward the end of Barr's tenure, his comments about voter fraud (or the lack of evidence he cited) were pretty much the icing on that particular cake. At all costs, Barr was protecting DOJ rather than supporting his boss.

Enter this story.

Is it just a turf thing, or did Barr know much more about voter fraud than he admitted?

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/04/20/william-barr-dropped-an-f-bomb-laden-threat-against-a-u-s-attorney-over-a-conversation-with-matt-gaetz-n365166

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

Re: Just a Little Turf Problem, or Something More Sinister
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 03:42:04 PM »
I fully believe that the DOJ and the courts surrendered to the BLM/Antifa/DNC terrorists that would have torn this country apart if President Trump was allowed to win a fair election.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Just a Little Turf Problem, or Something More Sinister
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 03:48:06 PM »
I fully believe that the DOJ and the courts surrendered to the BLM/Antifa/DNC terrorists that would have torn this country apart if President Trump was allowed to win a fair election.

I'd suggest that the DOJ, the courts, and the rest of the D.C. bureaucracy have become its own fiefdom, accountable to no one, answerable to no one, and in place to keep and preserve the power they have. The term "Deep State" is relatively new, but I think the D.C. bureaucracy has been taking care of Numero Uno (itself) for decades.

BLM/Antifa have had little to do with it, IMHO.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.