Author Topic: taco's  (Read 6604 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: taco's
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2012, 01:35:49 AM »
We had a Cinco de Mayo graduation party for my nephew this past weekend. We made brisket tacos.  Yum!

I made a chili with smoked brisket. It was DIVINE!!! I also made some machaca once. That turned out pretty awesome, too. I guess it's the Texian in me.  :-)
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 08:45:11 AM »
Carnitas tacos.  Oh, how I miss them.

http://www.tacosmexico.com/

Best place to hit at 2 am. 
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 01:43:18 PM »
Carnitas tacos.  Oh, how I miss them.

http://www.tacosmexico.com/

Best place to hit at 2 am. 

My favorite were found in Tijuana at a streetside vendor. They piled up the  meat on a vertical spit, as one would do to make a Gyro and cooked it with the same type of device. They were AWESOME!!! Never got sick from that place, either. My next favorite is Carne Asada tacos and finally, fish tacos  (both kinds!!)!! (That could wind this thread up in the Short Bus in a damned hurry!! LMAO!!)
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson