Author Topic: Is Antifa real?  (Read 3685 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Is Antifa real?
« on: November 07, 2019, 06:54:17 AM »
dewsgirl (5,427 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212661961

Antifa
Is Antifa real? Have you ever met anyone affiliated with them? Why do we never see interviews with them? Why aren't they active on here and resistance Twitter?
I truly believe there are small groups of people paid to act violent for media coverage.

:thatsright:

boomer_wv (200 posts)

3. The

vast majority of antifa are just normal people who gather locally in reaction to fascists. The guys who show up in black bloc are by far the exception, but yeah they do exist.

Let's be real though. the "acts of violence" we see attributed to Antifa are usually brought on by the fascist groups and usually by literally attacking them and then filming them defending themselves and posting it to twitter.

Follow Robert Evans @iwriteok. He does a great job of covering this stuff.

:rotf:

Star Member Wounded Bear (31,453 posts)

16. Yeah, false flag bullshit...

Star Member dewsgirl (5,427 posts)

5. I wasn't worried about them. Trump flashed a WP sign tonight

timed to the word Antifa and I was curious about them. There are times wonder, if they aren't just a Fox news boogey man.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Is Antifa real?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 08:18:34 AM »
LOL, no they are not mostly normal people; They are typically upper class, drug-addled, cowardly, civically and historically illiterate losers with no particular purpose in life who instigate fights with "fascists", frequently old people and journalists. As for actual quasi-fascists in the government, at Google, etc., they have nothing bad to say.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 08:36:30 AM »
boomer_wv (200 posts)

3. The

vast majority of antifa are just normal people who gather locally in reaction to fascists. The guys who show up in black bloc are by far the exception, but yeah they do exist.

Let's be real though. the "acts of violence" we see attributed to Antifa are usually brought on by the fascist groups and usually by literally attacking them and then filming them defending themselves and posting it to twitter.
When you show up with shields, helmets and batons while wearing masks and are not the police then you are spoiling for a fight and not "non-violent".

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 08:48:56 AM »
When you show up with shields, helmets and batons while wearing masks and are not the police then you are spoiling for a fight and not "non-violent".
When you threaten and vandalize businesses who won't display your flag and denounce certain political events, you are definitely not "non-violent".
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:38:09 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 10:47:56 AM »
Despite their name, antifa are fascists. It's the one thing about them that's abundantly clear.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 11:15:45 AM »
Ask Andy Ngo if ANTIFA is real.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 11:16:00 AM »
Despite their name, antifa are fascists. It's the one thing about them that's abundantly clear.

Exactly!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 02:16:20 PM »
Where are all these right wing white supremists when you really need them? :thatsright:

I would like to see them bring back the water cannons and dogs to clean up the streets and arrest and prosecute these punks.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 03:51:58 PM »
LOL, no they are not mostly normal people; They are typically upper class, drug-addled, cowardly, civically and historically illiterate losers with no particular purpose in life who instigate fights with "fascists", frequently old people and journalists. As for actual quasi-fascists in the government, at Google, etc., they have nothing bad to say.

What bothers me--and it bothers me about other sorts of professional protestors--is that none of them seem to be employed, none of them seem to be working for a living.

I suspect the vast majority of them live off of student loans, food stamps, disability, other social services.

These are definitely not people who have jobs.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2019, 05:05:02 PM »
Nope, this is exactly what fine upstanding pillars of society would do:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mtIwff6E_U
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2019, 06:40:33 PM »

Correct. The last 2 letters in antifa stand for First Amendment, not fascism.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 06:55:49 PM »
Ask Andy Ngo if ANTIFA is real.
Ha, great minds...

Speaking of leftist faux outrage, Ben Shapiro is speaking at Stanford tonight.  The lefty goons had the audacity to post fliers declaring Shapiro a white supremacist Nazi.  Typical brownshirt behavior.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 07:25:01 PM »
What bothers me--and it bothers me about other sorts of professional protestors--is that none of them seem to be employed, none of them seem to be working for a living.

I suspect the vast majority of them live off of student loans, food stamps, disability, other social services.

These are definitely not people who have jobs.

Not surprised by it.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du