Author Topic: official voting thead for Top DUmmies of 2010  (Read 29147 times)

Offline chitownchica

Re: official voting thead for Top DUmmies of 2010
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2010, 11:10:36 AM »
Here ya go Karin:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9751928#9751988

tridim Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Dec-11-10 08:59 AM
Response to Original message
9. Calling the President "he" and "his" is derogatory and has no place on DU.

somone (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Dec-11-10 09:17 AM
Response to Reply #11
13. We are not pleased

Proper capitalization, please.
It's He His Him, not he his him
:sarcasm:

pocoloco (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Dec-11-10 09:21 AM
Response to Reply #9
14. "He" could really use some help!

pocoloco (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Dec-11-10 09:21 AM
Response to Reply #9
14. "He" could really use some help!

You could start by prying all of the heads out of "his" ass.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2010, 11:29:10 AM »
For the Willie:  spooked911

For the Annie:  bobbolink

Dummies:

AllentownJake

AnArmyVeteran

BantheGOP

Cyrano

DainBramaged

IanDavid, the skumbag primitive

Stinky the Clown

TheStraightStory

Redstone

HighFructosePronSyrup
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Karin

« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »
Thanks, Chitown! 
tridim  (1000+ posts)        Sat Dec-11-10 10:31 AM
20. Call him the President, or Obama.
 You know, his actual name and title.

superduperfarleft (1000+ posts)      Sat Dec-11-10 10:38 AM
Response to Reply #20
23. You just said "his"!!!!!!
 Alerting!!!!!!

tridim  (1000+ posts)        Sat Dec-11-10 12:03 PM
55. Amazing that you don't see the difference.
 See ya.
NRaleighLiberal   (1000+ posts)      Sat Dec-11-10 12:32 PM
Response to Original message
73. Locking
 This thread is not going well at all.
:lmao:

OK, off-topic, I'll stop now. 

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2010, 01:21:42 PM »
Thanks, Chitown!   :lmao:

OK, off-topic, I'll stop now. 

You are very welcome Karin. Incredible isn't it? 

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2010, 02:03:28 PM »
Spooked911 for the Willie
Bobbolink for the Annie

BOG
Stinky
Hanahbell
Banthegop

Write in canadites
Unhappycrapper
Omaha Steve
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2010, 07:46:50 PM »
As I have been very disappointed with the quality of entertainment provided by the DUmp members this year I'm only putting three names out.

For the Willie: BouncyBall. A legend. A creative genius. The DUmmies today do not come any where close to her standards. Her fabrications were almost works of art. The Bouncies that are fabricated at the DUmp now days are simply pathetic lies.

For the Annie: Stinky the Clown. A pick him because every time I see his name I can imagine the following entry being in his "diary": Master Skinner has graciously allowed us to change our user names. I endlessly tried to pick a new name. I thought of picking Lightning Liberal,Proud Progressive, and Left-wing Warrior. The problem was that none of those names really fit me. I wanted a name that really told who I am. Then it hit me. The name that says it all. The name that describes the real me. From here on out I am "Stinky the Clown".

For Top DUmmie: Proud2Blib.

I would have picked bobbolink but I think she may be homeless or something.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DUtroll

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2010, 07:55:31 PM »
For Top Dummie:

bobbolink

She had Wee Willie banned albeit temporarily - that alone is an impressive feat. Plus she manages to bring up the homeless 267% of the time.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2010, 08:27:07 PM »
For the William ( a gold plated little statue of the kid peeing into a slurpee cup) I vote for Bobo las Hobo. Because you want the homeless swept up and thrown into the camps, dammit!

For the Anne (Frankly) I vote for EFarriari. In keeping with the stupid levels that the Anne requires, you have to pick the most stupid of DUmpmonkiez.

For Top Ten:

DainBramaged
Spooked911
Joanne98
Babylonsister
Unhappycamper
kentuck
taverner
Omaha Steve
kpete
Atman
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2010, 08:40:31 PM »
For the WILLIE, the primitive who's done the most (going back any number of years, not just 2010) to enhance and strengthen the good name and credibility of Skins's island (vote for one):

My Dear CaliforniaPeggy  :lmao:

For the ANNIE, the primitive who's the most likely to succeed on Skins's island, most likely to be a loser (and a sore one, too) in the real world (vote for one):

The Stupidest Person on the Internet EFerrari

For TOP DUmmie OF 2010; those primitives who, for any particular reason and in any particular manner, made Skins's island especially entertaining during the past year (vote for ten):

-Atman
-bobbolink
-B0G (the Barack 0bama Group: FrenchieCat, babylonsister, Cha, ProSense, grantcart, HiFructosePronSyrup, NJmaverick, HughMoran, jefferson_dem, Peacetrain, treestar, RoyGBiv, sandnsea, berni_mccoy, SoxFan, Nicholas D Wolfwood, and others)
-Fat Che's little brother
-IanDavid, the skumbag primitive
-Joanne98
-mike_c
-Proud2BlibKansan
-Redstone
-undergroundpanther
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2010, 04:13:15 AM »
Not for nothing, but shouldn't this thread be locked since we have passed the voting deadline?

Just a question.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2010, 07:05:08 AM »
Not for nothing, but shouldn't this thread be locked since we have passed the voting deadline?

Just a question.
Waaah!!  I'm being disenfranchised!!  Someone call ACORN :bawl:

:-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2010, 04:10:37 PM »
Okay, we got a problem here, and so I'm unlocking this voting thread.

For discussion of the problem only; no more votes for top primitives.

One of our esteemed colleagues, HollywoodNeoCon, was absent from circa mid-November until today, December 15.  He had kindly let us know he would be absent, working on some cinema project.

HollywoodNeoCon has always expressed a deep fascination with the primitives.

There was no mechanism for absentee or early voting for the top primitives, none of whom had even been nominated at the time HollywoodNeoCon took off for the other side of the camera.

Should HollywoodNeoCon be allowed to late-vote?

HollywoodNeoCon himself has NOT asked to vote; other members here have asked if he could.

I suggest HollywoodNeoCon cast his votes, and while it's up to Mr. Wiggum and franksolich about whether or not to "accept" those votes (a decision made in private, and kept in private), we'd like input from voters here.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2010, 04:16:41 PM »
Okay, we got a problem here, and so I'm unlocking this voting thread.

For discussion of the problem only; no more votes for top primitives.

One of our esteemed colleagues, HollywoodNeoCon, was absent from circa mid-November until today, December 15.  He had kindly let us know he would be absent, working on some cinema project.

HollywoodNeoCon has always expressed a deep fascination with the primitives.

There was no mechanism for absentee or early voting for the top primitives, none of whom had even been nominated at the time HollywoodNeoCon took off for the other side of the camera.

HollywoodNeoCon himself has NOT asked to vote; other members here have asked if he could.

I suggest HollywoodNeoCon cast his votes, and while it's up to Mr. Wiggum and franksolich about whether or not to "accept" those votes (a decision made in private, and kept in private), we'd like input from voters here.

I for one, would hate for HollywoodNeoCon to call in ACORN, or Jesse Jackoff or Al Sharkton to advocate for his right to vote.  I think Hollywood, as a member in good standing with CC, should definitely vote.  And, for the record, I was only kidding about him calling in those lame azz loser libs to advocate for him.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2010, 04:20:45 PM »
I for one, would hate for HollywoodNeoCon to call in ACORN, or Jesse Jackoff or Al Sharkton to advocate for his right to vote.  I think Hollywood, as a member in good standing with CC, should definitely vote.  And, for the record, I was only kidding about him calling in those lame azz loser libs to advocate for him.

The deal is, we know for a fact that HollywoodNeoCon was nowhere around here during the nominating and voting; this is a known, and provable, fact.

And so it wasn't as if he was showing up, and put off voting until "later."

Ditto for our esteemed colleague Wretched Excess, who's also been absent--a known, and provable absence--during the nominating and voting.  Wretched Excess probably doesn't even know primitives were ever nominated and voted upon.

Obviously, for the top primitives of 2011, we're going to have to make some rules for early and late voting.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #164 on: December 15, 2010, 04:21:55 PM »
Of course.  He is a member in good standing and let it be known he wouldnot be available during that time period.  I think that is good enough to allow him to vote.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2010, 04:23:32 PM »

I say 'yes'.  He's been working up in Canuckistan and I think he had said he'd be back when his project was wrapped up so the return date was probably not of his own choosing.  (just my 2 cents though!)

amended by franksolich:

Apparently my locking and unlocking and other things I've done with this thread makes responses impossible; I dunno what's up with that, probably a glitch in the software or something.  The only way I can add a comment is by "modifying" this last post, and so here I am.....

So I decided to just lock it again, because it's all messed up anyway.

If HollywoodNeoCon and Wretched Excess, if interested, wish to late-vote, they may do so by sending a personal message to our esteemed colleague Mr. Wiggum, "Ralph Wiggum"--an option that has always been available to voters (during the voting thread) who wished to keep their votes private, rather than make them public.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 04:53:07 AM by franksolich »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail