Author Topic: Baltimore City Implodes: Police Force Collapses, Only Three Officers Patrolled M  (Read 228 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Baltimore City Implodes: Police Force Collapses, Only Three Officers Patrolled Major District
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/baltimore-implodes-police-force-collapses-only-three-officers-patrolled-major-district

How it started.

How it's going...

Baltimore is now facing apocalyptic levels of policing shortages.

Last week, THREE police officers patrolled a whole district of 61,000 residents.

Police are now UNABLE to respond to calls, including for child assault.

The department is now postponing police training in an… pic.twitter.com/4XhEURoR4d

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) March 25, 2024
The radical leftists in control of Baltimore City Hall have plunged the metro area just north of Washington, DC, into apocalyptic levels. We advise readers to entirely avoid the metro area as violent crime spirals out of control.

They voted for it.
:ownit:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Oops.  I thought this thread was about the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore.  I'm afraid quite a few police-forces are going to extremely preoccupied for the next few hours...

Offline Old n Grumpy

I can’t say that I feel bad for them because that’s what they wanted. Maybe after the city is pillage, plunder, looted, and burnt to the ground don’t have a change of heart.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!