Author Topic: dainbramaged primitive growing very weary  (Read 1850 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
dainbramaged primitive growing very weary
« on: January 25, 2010, 08:39:37 AM »
Quote from:
DainBramaged

I'm growing very weary of politics  

I'm close to retirement age, it's impossible to switch jobs now because of my age and the economic situation out there, and I am simply tired of arguing about whether WE are right and they are wrong. Up until 2006, we've been under Republican control since 1980 (Clinton was an anomaly) things ave gotten worse everywhere, I should have been at a point where I was looking forward to retiring and comfortably at that, and yet here we are in a depression and the only people secure are the super-rich who picked my pocket over the last decade. The decision by the Supreme Court to give personage to corporations has just about sealed it for me. Yeah yeah, don't give up you say. What is our purpose then? And how do we balance that sledgehammer? We can't. We struggle here on DU for a week to get enough contributions to survive, yet now we too must compete against corporate America? How do we know that some of us in the future won't just be paid shills to undermine the premise of DU? We don't, but I don't know if I'm up for that fight either.

After a year of watching the rookie team in Washington bungle just about everything, backtrack on virtually every promise, wilt under the pressure of an atomic-clock precise noise machine, and generally forget how they got there, I am losing hope that we won't once again be overtaken by thugs and corporate front men in the next two elections. And I am tired of arguing with plants and hit men on this site whose only purpose is to tombstone valued members. I am sick of it all. Imports are gods, domestic autos should fail, foreign workers need OUR jobs, Unions simply drain the workforce. What kind of convoluted thinking is that? We outsource simple help desk jobs to India and keep increasing the unemployment benefits to the jobless here. What the hell happened to us? Too many people on this site think it's fun to jab at the heart of America. And too many people don't see the forest for the trees. What's next, outsourcing web design to China? That should put a knot in a few people's knickers. But I digress.

I am sick of arguing about politics. I've gained noting, convinced no one that my position is better, and the politicians in Washington don't listen to me anyway.

What's the point?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7565273

What's the point!?!  The point is you're entertaining.  You're in your mid-60's and still haven't matured beyond the mindset of a child, that's the point.  I've had socks with holes in them that were smarter than you.

No, permission not granted.  You stick around Skin's island and say stupid things so we can point and laugh at them.  Encourage your fellow primitives to continue to do the same.  That's all you're good for.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:48:05 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Duchess

Re: dainbramaged primitive growing very weary
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 08:47:09 AM »
"The super-rich" have been picking this moonbat's pocket???!!! LOLOLOLOL

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 08:48:12 AM »
They do have the mindset of a child. I know people like that. It's not pretty.

People who pawn all their good stuff every month and think its a good financial strategy.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 08:55:42 AM »
"It is black I tell you. The world is utterly black and even Obama can not save us now!!! I quit!"
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »
I thought Dainbramaged was a kid of 18-19 years old!  You know, when you're young and stupid.  OMG!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 09:51:26 AM »
I thought Dainbramaged was a kid of 18-19 years old!  You know, when you're young and stupid.  OMG!

Apparently, his stupidity went up exponentially, while his age went up linearly . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 09:51:54 AM »
Here's the line that got me:

Quote from:
DainBramaged

I am sick of arguing about politics. I've gained noting, convinced no one that my position is better,...

That's it.  That's the reason they exist.  They all view themselves as the smartest person in the room who has the superior position on every issue, and how dare everyone else not bow down to them and admit they should be honored to be graced with their presence.  Minus that, they "gained nothing."

In a room of fools, they want to be King Fool.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Oceander

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 09:59:13 AM »

That's it.  That's the reason they exist.  They all view themselves as the smartest person in the room who has the superior position on every issue, and how dare everyone else not bow down to them and admit they should be honored to be graced with their presence.  Minus that, they "gained nothing."

Would that be Admiral on the Ship of Fools?

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 10:00:09 AM »

That's it.  That's the reason they exist.  They all view themselves as the smartest person in the room who has the superior position on every issue, and how dare everyone else not bow down to them and admit they should be honored to be graced with their presence.  Minus that, they "gained nothing."

Did you ever catch atruevoice when she was posting here?  It was the funniest damn thing... she would vomit out this badly-written liberal tripe and whine that we refused to "learn" from her. :rofl:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 10:00:45 AM »
I don't do as much DUmpster diving as I used to, but I'm going to say that DainBramaged is the early clubhouse leader for DUmmy of the year.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 10:10:00 AM »
I don't do as much DUmpster diving as I used to, but I'm going to say that DainBramaged is the early clubhouse leader for DUmmy of the year.

I was thinking of starting a pool on whether this idiot will even be alive by the end of the year.  I think November may be fatal for "it".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 10:31:22 AM »
How do we know that some of us in the future won't just be paid shills to undermine the premise of DU?
And I am tired of arguing with plants and hit men on this site whose only purpose is to tombstone valued members.

How about those of us who are paid simply to "unrec" brilliant DUmmy posts? Don't we deserve some recognition as well? Do we get no consideration at all? Doesn't DUmmy DainBramaged care about us? I'm starting to feel like bobbolink.

DainBramaged is putting up a strong campaign for Top DUmmy votes, but Straight Story and Writer are still right in there. But it's way early. DUmmies with staying power are few and far between. The main criterion should be the DUmmy's entire body of work for the year. The runup to the November elections, and the explosions of DUmp passion immediately afterward will likely decide the race.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 10:53:49 AM »
I was thinking of starting a pool on whether this idiot will even be alive by the end of the year.  I think November may be fatal for "it".

I'll call dibs on the evening of the 3rd of November.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 11:00:53 AM »
DainBramaged
Up until 2006, we've been under Republican control since 1980 (Clinton was an anomaly)

:rotf:

As I recall, the GOP only had control (Minimal at times, and never unified) in Congress from 1994-2006, far less than half of that 30-year stretch, you pathetic tool.  And Gore could have won handily in 2000 if Bill Clinton hadn't played him into public humiliation and illustrated just what a tool he really was by getting Gore to vouch for Der Schlickmeister over the whole Lewinsky fiasco.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 11:39:21 AM »

As I recall, the GOP only had control (Minimal at times, and never unified) in Congress from 1994-2006, far less than half of that 30-year stretch, you pathetic tool.  And Gore could have won handily in 2000 if Bill Clinton hadn't played him into public humiliation and illustrated just what a tool he really was by getting Gore to vouch for Der Schlickmeister over the whole Lewinsky fiasco.

Heck, if Gore had won his HOME state of Tennessee, he would have been president....
Stalin would have been too far right for this DUmbass....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 03:30:50 PM »

As I recall, the GOP only had control (Minimal at times, and never unified) in Congress from 1994-2006, far less than half of that 30-year stretch, you pathetic tool.  And Gore could have won handily in 2000 if Bill Clinton hadn't played him into public humiliation and illustrated just what a tool he really was by getting Gore to vouch for Der Schlickmeister over the whole Lewinsky fiasco.

I was going to make that point, too! "ShitForBrains" needs to do a little research before he vomits that crap where someone can read it!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 03:41:44 PM »
Don't feel too bad, DainBramaged - Obama did keep at least two promises - he did increase the troop numbers in Afghanistan, and he did make it harder for our people to get good intel out of enemy combatants - you should be proud.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 06:00:41 PM »
Don't forget that O'bammy also brought Change to the people of Massachusetts and Hope for Conservatives everywhere.

:-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 07:01:54 PM »
DainBramaged

I'm growing very weary of politics  

I'm close to retirement age, it's impossible to switch jobs now because of my age and the economic situation out there, and I am simply tired of arguing about whether WE are right and they are wrong. Up until 2006, we've been under Republican control since 1980 (Clinton was an anomaly) things ave gotten worse everywhere, I should have been at a point where I was looking forward to retiring and comfortably at that, and yet here we are in a depression and the only people secure are the super-rich who picked my pocket over the last decade. The decision by the Supreme Court to give personage to corporations has just about sealed it for me.

Blah blah freaken blah........................

I just heard on the news that corporate donations are equally divided between democrats and republicans (49.4% for democrats vs 50.6% for republicans) and yet Unions donated 92% for democrats vs 8% for republicans.  So quit your bitching you friggen sissy.

Edited to add:  This was from 1990 - Present
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 07:05:45 PM by BEG »