Author Topic: brooklynite climbs a tree  (Read 575 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
brooklynite climbs a tree
« on: February 12, 2020, 07:14:05 AM »

Tue Feb 11, 2020, 08:59 PM
Star Member brooklynite (58,570 posts)

I'm going to go out on a limb: Warren suspends campaign tomorrow; endorses Klobuchar.

That struck me as a swan song speech.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287503916

The dazzling young brooklynite, the Tour de-Force of DUmmy insider knowledge, is out on a limb. We ponder the availability of trees in Brooklyn and consider how much gas is in the old chainsaw.

Part of me wants brooklynite to be correct as I'm very much looking forward to Princess Grey Beaver removing herself from what has to be torture, making a fool of herself, giving uplifting speaches and spending other peoples wampum when she knows she is toast. But on the other hand I think the old squaw should consider staying at least a few more humiliating weeks as no doubt this Amy surge will not last.

Response to KewlKat (Reply #1)Tue Feb 11, 2020, 09:03 PM
Star Member brooklynite (58,570 posts)

4. I think she might like to...

...but she may feel that will impact Amy's chances.

Concern is "duly noted"

Response to still_one (Reply #54)Wed Feb 12, 2020, 06:17 AM
Garrett78 (10,157 posts)

56. If Nevada goes poorly for her, South Carolina will, too.

I'm not going to venture a guess as to exactly when she'll drop out, but if I had to guess, I'd say it'll be before Super Tuesday. Before South Carolina? Beats me.

Garrett78 is an obvious mole because he is using logic and clear thinking which is against the law.

Response to brooklynite (Original post)Tue Feb 11, 2020, 09:02 PM
jimfields33 (297 posts)

3. I could feel the anguish in her voice

I felt for her. I think she should stay in until Super Tuesday at least. So many things can change.

pity

Response to greenjar_01 (Reply #6)Tue Feb 11, 2020, 09:09 PM
jimfields33 (297 posts)

11. Am I that transparent?   :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

On a serious note, I did feel bad for her during the speech.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Response to jimfields33 (Reply #3)Tue Feb 11, 2020, 09:54 PM
Star Member unitedwethrive (1,464 posts)

36. It's true, this Klobuchar bubble is only about 5 days old, and who knows if it will last.

I have yet to meet anyone in my network here in CA who supports her. So, this could either be the start of something, or just a blip...time will tell.

I must be getting soft in my mid-life crisis age. Second time in one DUmmy thread I agree with the Dummy.

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline thundley4

Re: brooklynite climbs a tree
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 08:40:28 AM »
I don't want any of them to drop out before super Tuesday. The more the merrier and the better chance the vote is split and Biden continues to lose.

Bloomberg has the cash to stay in so he might be there for a long time.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 10:14:56 AM »
I want all of the donkeys to stay in.

What a well rounded group they have... except they are all so white.

1. An old demented child abuser that doesn't know what state he is in.

2. An old wild haired angry communist.

3. An old mean serial liar, communist, and a dead ringer for everyone's scolding mother in law.

4. A communist Peter Puffer that ran a small city into the ground, and a big hit with the blacks.

5. A mean old bitch that hides she is a communist, and is going to explode in public.

I want this shit show to go on as long as it can. Let the public see what the donk-commie party is all about.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 03:35:46 PM »
She will drop out when she runs out of OPM :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!