Author Topic: A magically delicious post  (Read 689 times)

Offline Mary Ann

A magically delicious post
« on: January 05, 2020, 08:52:04 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212840726

LuckyCharms (6,304 posts)

Does it ever just kind of hit you?

It's probably safe to say that everyone here has always known how bad things could get.

I'm thinking back to all of the celebrations by the Trumpers on election night.

All the talk about the butthurt Hillary supporters. How we needed a safe space because Trump "won". Snowflakes, libtards, etc etc.

Well guess what, Trump supporters? Guess what mother****ers? You're trapped in here with us. You got your wish, and now your chickens are coming home. It's over a year until he is out of office. You're trapped in here with us now. What are you going to do when the shit starts flying so fast, that it's a shit orgasm? Who are you going to be calling a snowflake then? When the shit hits the fan so hard that you are going to be in the same personal misery as us snowflakes? Are you going to be scratching your balls and posting on facebook then? You going to be tweeting?

Trumpies, your stupid insane asses are trapped too. You better put your personal protection gear on. Get ready to play "shit dodgeball" like the normal world has been doing since 2016.

(Trump's most recent tweets prompted this post).
And when nothing happens, Trump will be re-elected, you butthurt, snowflake libtard.

Aussie105 (863 posts)

3. One thing that hit me, from a distace . . .

isn't so much that a lot of Americans were delusional in following Trump, and were bound to go down face first into the nearest cow pat eventually, but this thought:-

Kim takes out his half brother with some nerve agent, because he can. Reasons not given.
Putin takes out some ex Russian living in the UK with polonium, because he can. Reasons not given.
Trump takes out an Iranian General, because he can. Reasons not given.
(And that is just three examples of state sanctioned murders. Quite a few other examples, if you care to think about it.)

And yet America sees itself as morally superior to other countries? The home of the brave, the free, etc? The inventor of Democracy that is so superior to anything else?

The rest of the world has already realised it, America is turning into another irrational despot governed country. Trump is no better than Kim or Putin. Time for Americans to realise it too.
Um, no, DUmbs***, he took him out because he was a terrorist who had killed hundreds of Americans, and would have gone on killing many, many more. If you think there was no reason, it's because you aren't listening.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: A magically delicious post
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 10:12:59 AM »
Well guess what, Trump supporters? Guess what mother****ers? You're trapped in here with us. You got your wish, and now your chickens are coming home. It's over a year  5 years until he is out of office.

Fixed it for you, loser! :loser: :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 02:15:55 PM »
Did ChuckyLarms have a

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 02:45:14 PM »
Did ChuckyLarms have a

Yes, they have invented an exciting new game!
Get ready to play "shit dodgeball"

Trump takes out an Iranian General, because he can. Reasons not given.

He only did it because he was a murderous, slimy bastard terrorist. :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :bird: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 02:52:59 PM »
Get ready to play "shit dodgeball"
I hear it's a very popular game in San Francisco.

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 07:10:09 PM »
Same stupid shit the mongrel left was spewing back in the early 80s.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 09:06:23 PM »
I hear it's a very popular game in San Francisco.

^5!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 08:21:25 AM »
Ya know, if I had a burnable mole on DU, along about August or September I'd open browser tabs, each with one of the 10 most ludicrous Chicken-Little threads. I'd type and C & P a "What Happened?" reply in each, and when all were ready, post them in quick succession. That'd make the MIRThers and Mod staff earn their tin badges!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.